New User HELLO

Pipeguy

I love role playing and my friend introduced me here, so I thought I would try it out. I love both online gaming and tabletop gaming, and would like to participate in fantasy based RP's, as my favorite game is dungeons and dragons.

Last edited:
Another DnD nerd joins us on STC! That's how I got into roleplay, too. (Looks sideways at my avatar.) Welcome to the site. Give a shout if you have any questions.

Hello, Generik! Thanks for the welcome!

Inkdragon, I'm really glad the D&D users on this site are so welcoming! Thank you very much!

Welcome to the forum I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael.

Last edited:
Michael, I really appreciate the welcome, thank you very much!

BrookeDi, as of late, I've really enjoyed joining the forum, and it's people like you guys that really make it worthwhile!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back