New User Hello!

Minerva

South of the Border, West of the Sun
Several of you probably know me from other sites.

If you don't, I'm Minerva, but you can call me Paladin like everyone else does. I've been roleplaying since I was about 10 on the LEGO forums (so, about 7-8 years), and then I moved around various forums. I'm here now. I enjoy reading, writing my novel, playing video games, and am currently a senior in High School.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Welcome to STC! We are happy you found us. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you navigate. I'm great at answering questions like: how do I get approved, how do I start my own role play, can you help me find players interested in my do, and hey where are you taking my dog/cat/other furry animal (the answer is home, by the way).

Welcome to STC! We are happy you found us. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you navigate. I'm great at answering questions like: how do I get approved, how do I start my own role play, can you help me find players interested in my do, and hey where are you taking my dog/cat/other furry animal (the answer is home, by the way).
I don't really have any questions right now, but thanks for the offer!

Back