Hello...

ErrorChan_

Hi, i'm new to role-play the I've only ever done gaming RP's but i have done two Rp's in chats with my "friend".
I like fantasy Rp's ((that's the only thing I've ever done so i don't know any other))
I'm not that good at writing but i want to make my skill better

I like drawing but i don't really do it that much anymore

Bye

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Don't worry none about your writing skill. We offer a safe and inviting place to people of all skill and experience levels. Way I figure we all started somewhere. I know when I started out I couldn't write a coherent sentence, and didn't know how to use the shift key to capitalize my I's, or what punctuation was fore :p

What makes a good roleplayer is their ideas, and their willingness to work with others in a positive manner (after all, roleplaying is a collaborative endeavor). Way I figure... an inexperienced but friendly roleplayer with a head full of intriguing ideas will one day grow into a skilled and friendly roleplayer who can in turn help other inexperienced roleplayers :) A roleplayer with a bad attitude is likely to remain unpleasant regardless of how skilled they grow, and are less likely to give back to the community as they grow. I'll take all the friendly inexperienced players any day!

That all said, if you need any help with anything just let me know. We would be more than happy to lend you any assistance that you require.

Back