New User Help me I'm lost!

Phil

Your White Knight
Hi there. I suppose that I'm an old user, though I didn't realize this. I am now sitting in a military base undergoing combat medic training. I cannot remember the last time I role played for the life of me, though I am experienced. Now I suppose it is time to go read the rule stuff. before hitting the sack. G'night y'all.

Well if your familiar with RPGs that use books then drop by the Tabletop and check out a Step Into Madness

Never mind. I just got confused by the profile creation process. I am not a returning user, but a new one. My bad.

I do love me some table top games. I will happily look into that. Thank you. I was thinking moreso D&D, Warhammer 40k: Black crusade/dark heresy, fate, and Vampire: The Masquerade. I also enjoy text based forum Role-playing.

New or Used feel free to drop by and check out the game

Well I chose this -- as it allows for solo to groups and getting a TT started here has been a bit of challenge as most players here do Freeform style

If you are into the Warhammer franchise, "We the Unwanted" might interest you.
But really, I'm only trying to find opportunities to reach out to new users with my TBD RP.

Check siggy.

Welcome Storyteller! :) Also, thank you for your service!

~M

Welcome to the site DeJoker, Hope to roleplay and chat with you in the future!

Back