New User Hey all c;

SkyHex

Hey all new here and just a little about me
I'm not necessarily new to roleplaying, or short story writeing i am however new to doing para style rp's, and a majority of rp's if 1x1 can still be rather casual and free form.
I create my characters on the spot 3/4 of the time and often i like to roleplay as a kitsune/half-kitsune with my own twist to it ofcourse.

I do hope this site is what i was after and allows me to experience some new ways of rping be it learning para better or doing group rp's possibly (dnd is closest i've had to that experience) xD

Well hello there~! I'm sure you'll find at least a dozen people happy to do 1x1 roleplays with you and I myself am happy to accommodate you on your attempt to do some nice paragraph length posts~!

Well hello there~! I'm sure you'll find at least a dozen people happy to do 1x1 roleplays with you and I myself am happy to accommodate you on your attempt to do some nice paragraph length posts~!
Well thank you, i do look forward to meeting people on here seems like it will be a nice site in general

Hello there! Welcome to STC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Do you have a particular genre that you favor? :)

Hello there! Welcome to STC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Do you have a particular genre that you favor? :)
Genre? for roleplaying it is fairly free game with me, though due to the kitsune thing not sure if you'd consider it under fantasy or supernatural depends on opinion really, though i guess fantasy is the best answer i can give here, i enjoy having magical elements to rp's it just opens up many more options i find

Welcome to the site. Its great to see all sorts coming to the site and helping it grow. Hope you have a great time here and end up writing some seriously cool stuff.

Welcome Storyteller. My group RP that I run has quite a few kitsunes. I never imagined they were so popular! I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to improve. Just be mindful of other writers and observant. That is by far the best way to learn!

~M

Hello and welcome fellow Kitsune lover! I love Kitsunes and have often rped as one so it is always nice to meet people who have the same interests in certain character races! If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will enjoy your stay here =)!

Hello and welcome fellow Kitsune lover! I love Kitsunes and have often rped as one so it is always nice to meet people who have the same interests in certain character races! If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will enjoy your stay here =)!
Not sure why but the poro shrine made me smile xD
and to everyone thanks for the warm welcome will be ready to rp soon or start looking for a hopefully long time rp

Back