New User Hi everyone!

Rusty Android

Gunslinger
Greetings fellow roleplayers!

I've been away from roleplaying for years now, but I finally decided to make a return, and STC seemed like a perfect site to do so. My favorite genre is fantasy/medieval, but seeing the wide range of opportunities here, I might find something else that stands close to my heart.

I'm looking forward to working together with you all!

Greetings fellow roleplayers!

I've been away from roleplaying for years now, but I finally decided to make a return, and STC seemed like a perfect site to do so. My favorite genre is fantasy/medieval, but seeing the wide range of opportunities here, I might find something else that stands close to my heart.

I'm looking forward to working together with you all!

Welcome among us, have fun!

Sup mate, welcome to the site;)
Hope to RP with ya in the future and if ya got any questions don't hesitate to ask:p

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Welcome back to the roleplay scene! I am glad you decided to join STC! This site has amazing people to roleplay with and some awesome roleplays to join! If you need any help or have any questions with anything feel free to pm me!

Cool name. From here the trapezoid shape in the face in your profile pic looks like the reflection of a lady. Maybe it's jus me.

Back