Hi ho!

Liyrical

local cat
I'm new here, and not that used to rping, honestly, the last time I did it was...a year ago? But anywaYS I'm Liyrical but you can call me Kat! Nice to meet yall! c:

Welcome.

Could you be so kind as to provide some previous RP experiences and genre preferences?

Much thanks.

Cat? CAT!?

Anyways, welcome to the site. :p
Don't worry about being rusty, we've got a lot of other rusty people here too, as well as some brand new people.

But it doesn't hurt to try to rid of some of that rust before hand...
And what better way than with some ice breaker questions!
How do these make you less rusty at roleplaying you ask?

<.<
>.>

It just does!

1) What's your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What do you think would be the ultimate cat toy?

Welcome.

Could you be so kind as to provide some previous RP experiences and genre preferences?

Much thanks.

My previous RP experiences were very casual, mostly lonesome rping on established medias :eek: And my preferred genre is fantasy!

1) What's your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What do you think would be the ultimate cat toy?

1. Mmm...I personally don't have much experience with RPing outside of fantasy worlds-- so I guess fantasy?
2. *confused meowing noises*
3. A good blanket. Less of a toy and more so I can sleep.

zzz.

1. Mmm...I personally don't have much experience with RPing outside of fantasy worlds-- so I guess fantasy?
2. *confused meowing noises*
3. A good blanket. Less of a toy and more so I can sleep.
1. Fantasy seems to be the dominant Genre on this site. You should be able to find an RP relatively easy.
2. Um... Purring?
3. Sleep... That's a good idea actually... *Checks the time* Oh... I should probably follow.

Welcome to storytellers! I love your avatar! Cats are my thing and I have 20 of them =P! Kind of anyways! Anywho I hope you enjoy being here!

Welcome to the site Liyrical! Hope to chat and roleplay with ye in the future.

Back