New User Hi there

That Guy

Lost Mine of Phandelver - Ask me for details!
I joined today from seeing an advertisement for this on Reddit. I am most interested in playing medieval fantasy roleplays. I hope to interact with you all sometime!

Hello, That Guy!

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Look forward to having you around. Have you roleplay'd for a while or just starting out?

I'm Cream, one of the many resident writers and artists. If you need any help, let me or the others know and we'll be happy to help. :)

Hello, That Guy!

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Look forward to having you around. Have you roleplay'd for a while or just starting out?

I'm Cream, one of the many resident writers and artists. If you need any help, let me or the others know and we'll be happy to help. :)

I have roleplayed for a while now so I am used to it. Any help finding a group sometime would be much appreciated! :)

Nice. Well there are plenty of people in the chat with many a roleplays going on. We also have the Bulletin Board for interest checks and then the ooc section with people looking for players for their RPs. I believe you will have access to those parts (if not already) once your account is approved. :)

To get account approval all you have to do is interact around the forums first. :)

Nice to Meet you That Guy, I have been with the group that started this site for a few years now. Been mostly inactive before the creation of the site due to personal life. I love fantasy and medieval fantasy rp. I look forward to speaking with you. maybe we could rp sometime. :)

I came originally before Lobos got me to join, I did message and chat room based instant rping. Still do that when I can, so getting used to rp in a forum can be a bit of an adjustment. bu everyone here is really great ad friendly. I haven't met anyone bad on here yet. So you should be able to have a good amount of fun. :)

Nice to Meet you That Guy, I have been with the group that started this site for a few years now. Been mostly inactive before the creation of the site due to personal life. I love fantasy and medieval fantasy rp. I look forward to speaking with you. maybe we could rp sometime. :)

I came originally before Lobos got me to join, I did message and chat room based instant rping. Still do that when I can, so getting used to rp in a forum can be a bit of an adjustment. bu everyone here is really great ad friendly. I haven't met anyone bad on here yet. So you should be able to have a good amount of fun. :)

Thank you!

Back