Hi!

SmallBees

Hello! I'm (obviously) new here and I think that I've stumbled across something really quite nice.
I've been role playing for about 7 years now- mostly forums and the like- and I look forward to rping here. I recently haven't been able to rp due to not having enough time but I hope that joining this site will help motivate me to make time. The community seems so nice and sweet and I am all for it!
Writing is not a hobby of mine, so I'm not the best at it. I'm hoping that I will get better at rping as time goes on. Art, however, is a huge hobby of mine and I love love love to draw and create characters and the worlds they live in!
My favorite genre is fantasy, though it depends a little on what I've been drawing or reading recently. My least favorite is realism (unless there's a really good storyline) and I'm not too keen on sci-fi either.

If you've been roleplaying for 7 years you're probably a bit better at writing than you give yourself credit for. :p

Anyways, welcome to the site. If you're big on art you'll probably like the Creative Forums/Artwork section of the site, where a lot of people tend to share their own artwork with others. Also Fantasy tends to be the most popular genre on the site, so you should be able to fit in just fine. :)

With all that covered, I like to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions to get things flowing easily, so...

1. What is your favourite RP Experience/Memory?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What's your favourite drawing/creation?

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! This place is indeed nice and I hope it will be your new home =)! We have a lot of awesome roleplays here and I hope some of them will interest you! If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to pm me at anytime!

Back