New User Hi! ^.^

Mocha

Hi! So my name isn't actually Mocha, but you can call me that!

I guess I should start with this: I obviously love to write (Or I wouldn't be here) and I've been role playing for for about 7 years. I started on this website called Gaia and ever since it started dying off, I've been looking for groups of people or a different site that I could role play.

Just a few basic things about me are:
  • I'm pretty outgoing, I talk almost excessively and I'm working on it. ^-^;
  • I'm really into music (who isn't?)
  • I absolutely love RPG games like Dragon Age, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Mass Effect ( Especially Mass Effect )
  • Sadly I'm one of those people who can't put down her phone for more than second. ( Working on that too ^-^; )
I don't really have a preference when it comes to role playing as far as what genre I'd like to write, though I'm obviously more comfortable with some more than others. Somehow romance seems to sneak its way into every one that I've done, though. What can I say, I guess I'm a sucker for those cliche romance stories.

I'm not really sure what else there is to say, but I'm ready for role playing at any time, with anyone! Like I said, I've been eager to find another good site for this so hopefully it works out!

Thanks! :)

I should really start a Skyrim-based RP sometime. There are also many sci-fi based RPs, but I don't know if any new ones are up.

Since you're new, your account it probably locked in certain areas (if it's not, and you have full access to the forums, then ayay! You don't need to read the next part). To get it unlocked, you have to participate in some of the more general forums, as well as participate in chat...well, the chat thing is not really a requirement, but it's a good way of getting to know the rest of the community (everyone's cool in general, but there are times where things get heated up, so be wary).

Aside from that, welcome! Again.

My name is Commander Ulfric Stormcloak, and this is my favourite thread in Fereldan.

Anyways, any perspective posters must (not really) answer three ice breaker questions, because the North Pole must die.

1. What is your favourite RP memory/experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Would you rather be a Spectre, a Grey Warden or a Dragonborn?

Back