New User hi!

Nova

Hey everyone!

I'm Nova - or Kayla, if you prefer - I'm a college student from New York who is currently pursuing my B.A. in Creative Writing and my Masters in High School Education. I have loved reading and writing for as long as I can remember and it is a life goal of mine to one day be a (successful) published author.

While I will read anything given to me, I have an interest in realistic romance, true crime, and psychological thrillers. As far as writing, my strong suits lie, once again, in romance and realistic fiction. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I enjoy slice of life, because that can get extremely boring, but I am fond of realistic situations. That being said, I think that drama is always a great way to spice up a roleplay and that drama comes in all shapes and sizes and plots.

On a more personal note, I love music. I will listen to almost anything (except country, sorry, I just can't get into it). Some of my favorite bands/artists are Harry Styles, Basement, Seaway, The 1975, Brand New, Death Cab for Cutie, and Ed Sheeran. I don't have a favorite writer because I read so much, but I do love Sylvia Plath.

Feel free to message me if you have any interest in roleplaying together, or just to be friends!

Hi Nova, and welcome to the boards. I noticed that you're just getting started here. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Psychological thrillers, eh? What would you say has been your favourite, so far? I can always get down with that. Welcome to the site, by the way!

Psychological thrillers, eh? What would you say has been your favourite, so far? I can always get down with that. Welcome to the site, by the way!

hmmm one of my most recent favorites is The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena and another good one is Good As Gone by Amy Gentry! what about you, do you have any favorites?

Back