New User Hiya folks!

romamaro

You might learn here that I'm not all that good at beginnings. I try my best though ^^

It's been a few months since I've RP'd, but I started out three years ago so I'm not inexperienced, hahah. I can write anywhere from one little paragraph to multiple pretty good sized ones.

I can generally do any type of RP, though I am not a big fan of the more explicit kinda stuff. I am a pretty big fan of forbidden-romance RPs, or just romance RPs in general. RPs with superpowers - but not exactly superheroes/supervillians - are something I'd like to start doing.

I hope this has been a good start, hahahah. I'm also not that good at endings!

(P.S., if anyone's read 'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern, contact me, like, ASAP, because an RP in that world would be AMAZING!)

Hey romanaro!

Welcome! You are not bad at beginnings! :D

So welcome to STC, hope you enjoy it here. You've done the first step of posting your intro, and now onto posting in the rest of the community. It's a great way to get to know people and get to find people who have similar interests that you can potentially roleplay with. The Main Lobby, the Writer's Circle and the Creative Forums :). This is all so your account can be approved for roleplay!

We also have a chat so you should pop on and say hello!

If you need any help, just let me know! :D

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay... and cook with you in the future! @w@

Hello, welcome to the site. o/
Once your account is approved note that we also have a Bulletin Board where you can post when looking for RP Partners of similar interests, skill levels etc.

Anyway's I tend to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, just to get things flowing.

1) What is your favourite RP experience?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What would be a proper ending question? :p

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay... and cook with you in the future! @w@

Wait... Cooking? o_O

I'm actually rubbish at cooking irl, whoops xD ^-^;. Gordon Ramsay is just the MVP *-*.

Hello, welcome to the site. o/
Once your account is approved note that we also have a Bulletin Board where you can post when looking for RP Partners of similar interests, skill levels etc.

Anyway's I tend to ask newcomers some ice breaker questions, just to get things flowing.

1) What is your favourite RP experience?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What would be a proper ending question? :p

Wait... Cooking? o_O

1) That's a difficult question 0-0. I'm willing to bet that it was in an RP that I was in on the old website I used to use. We had SO many posts on that thing, and there were quite a few well developed characters. It was dramatic and amazing, and the best part was probably when we saved up enough in-game currency to start commissioning art of scenes from the RP. All the stuff we commissioned ended up being amazing. Another of my favourites is all the planning that I did for a different RP, with a different person. Basically, it was a pokémon romance RP, and we had so much stuff planned. The RP never really got to it's full potential, sadly ;-;.

2) w h a t e v e n
Umm...a very attractive person with sunglasses, a backwards hat and a skateboard?
Is there even a right answer to this question?

3) Do you mean like in a story/RP or just in general, hahahaha. For a story or an RP I'd go for the generic 'where are we?' etc, etc.
For in general, maybe just a where did you come from where did you go where did you come from cotton eye joe 'What kind of music do you like?'

Back