New User Hiya!~

M

Maka-chan

Hello! I'm new here! I'm very friendly and I love to roleplay! Hope to chat with ya soon! ^-^

Well, that 's easily the most efficient introduction I've seen so far. Welcome to the site, mate, you seem to have all the qualifiers.

Well, that 's easily the most efficient introduction I've seen so far. Welcome to the site, mate, you seem to have all the qualifiers.
Shhh the avi will suffice >:3

Welcome fellow weeb!

Anyways, mind telling us your preferences and experiences?

-Qane.

Welcome to Storytellers Circle! I'm glad you found this place, it's a great, friendly community, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! What are your favorite roleplay genres? I generally prefer Scif-fi, post-apocalyptic, and fantasy, though I can do many more! If you have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask. The community is friendly, and will quickly answer any questions you have about the site. I hope to roleplay with you soon!

*tips ushanka* How d'ya do? Welcome to our weird, awesome little community! Well, presently little, anyway. Hope to roll play with you soon!

Welcome to Storyteller! I hope you will enjoy being here with us! We are all very friendly here and if you ever wish to chat feel free to join us in the chat! If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm!

Back