New User Hiyas!

Appletree

Resident Fruit Tree
Hiyas everyone!
Ummmm... soooo. You wanna know something about me huh? Actuallly on second thoughts, no, probably not right? This is a roleplay site after all and roleplays are usually so much more interesting that the people who write them (not that I'm trying to say you guys are boring)

Anyway, me and my roleplay... I'll do practiacally anything with good characters and a decent plot. I abhore roleplays that just sort of plod along without any real direction or purpose.

Well, I cant really think of anything interesting to say, anymore but if you really want to know something about me or even about something else, feel free to ask ;)

Hey, Appletree, welcome to the site!

Well, while I agree with you about roleplays being fun, one of the things I actually really like about STC is the community here. I've met a lot of cool people through this site, in the chat room and the community forums as well as in the OOC chats of my various rp groups. Of course you shouldn't share anything you aren't comfortable with, but feel free to approach with the mindset of making friends! (In my opinion, you always write better with people you're friendly with, too! :) )

Anyway, once you get your account approved, feel free to get started writing! You can look for open threads in the Bulletin Board, start your own, or ask one of the Warden team for help finding a group or partner. Approval doesn't take too long usually, and the more you post in the community forums, the faster you get flagged for it. But if you have any questions on any part of the process, again, feel free to shoot me of any of the other Wardens a PM.

Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

I'll give practically anything a try, I love being challenged. But I would say I enjoy sci-fi or fantasy the most.

You might like the RP Katie runs called Akashik Arcana. It's fun and has elements of both in it though mostly in the fantasy area. It's an epic RP though so its a large group RP.

Whats it about? I must admit I'm a bit sceptical about joining an epic rp straight off the bat as I've never been in one before.

My RP takes place in a game. A group of people hack the game and trap everyone in it and every time your character dies they lose a memory.

I am still working on it at the moment. But due to my computer dying I haven't been able to finish the work so it's on hold

Back