[Horror] A Flock Of Wolves

Saarai

Lord of Bondage and Pain
Benefactor
It is the summer of 1997 and the people of New York City find themselves living in constant fear. For at night a serial killer stalks the five boroughs in search of more victims for his twisted game of cat and mouse.

The FBI's search for the killer leads to nothing but frustration for the agents, as well as the NYPD detectives working with them, as the killer doesn't seem to have a pattern. He snatches the young and the old, males and females, race doesn't matter, size doesn't matter. Any and everyone is a potential victim. Better yet, a potential player in the killer's game.

One thing the investigators knew for certain was that the killer seemed to think of his killing as a sport, a challenge for himself. Each crime scene was a large venue, stadiums after close, warehouses, abandoned apartment buildings, foreclosed mansions. And at each were the bodies of men and women that had killed each other in their attempt to find out if their would-be murderer was hiding among them.

The killings had to stop before more died. Working with an anonymous tip about the killer's whereabouts; FBI Agent Malcolm Benoist set out to do just that. To put an end to the hunt before the next one began.

It was just his luck that another was starting just as he arrived at the historic Shea Stadium. He was going to find the wolf hiding among the sheep and pull back their wool.

The game had to end.

I won't guarantee participation at this point, but I am definitely interested enough to keep an eye on it

Well, I'm interested. A question or two, though:

Are we playing as the victims, investigators, wolves? I'm not sure the roles we'll play are gonna be.

Everyone, save for myself and anyone else who wants to try something different, would be playing the "victims" who were taken to the stadium.

One of them, obviously, is the killer. But, there is room for those to play other individuals not part of the killer's game who get swept in. A janitor, another cop investigating sounds, those crazy teens breaking in to engage in things that aren't wholesome.

Not here. This is the bulletin board. You'd have to wait until an OOC thread of this, I think.

I plan to have the OOC up in the next week or so. I decided to rework some things that my brain thought were off with the stuff I have written down.

Gonna bump this and hopefully get it started. A lot of people had to deal with real life, myself included, so it never got off the ground.

Back