New User hullo ! hullo !

garlic

an important addition to any meal
Garlic's the name and being new and confused is the game....for now at least

I just found out about this site like last night and the place seemed cool so I joined ..yeah

Alright, I'll admit I'm no good with introducing myself. Also, I'm not entirely sure how long exactly I've been rping but its definitely been more than like...five years? I've been writing stories as hobby since I was like eight or so though!

Uh...um..also my sleeping schedule is a mess and my timezone is GMT +8 and also I draw stuff sometimes

Last edited:
Hey garlic, where's bread????

Hey, welcome to STC! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here :)

What sort of genres do you like to RP? Or which are your favourite in general?
Also, are you a part of any fandoms? They're always a really good way to get RPs going.

no bread, we eat garlic by itself LIKE MEN
Thank you

I usually go for fantasy, science fiction, or supernatural rps. Mostly looking for a nice close-knit group to rp in for now (large groups intimidate me!)

Current fandoms are Pokemon, Boku No Hero Academia, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I also have a huge soft spot for Kirby ahah)

Like SADISTS

I'm not too sure of any RPs of that sort going on right now, but that might just be me. There probably are some that I'm just missing xD

I don't know about any of the latter, but there is a pokemon RP going on right now, but the group is getting steadily bigger. All else fails, I'm a pretty big pokemon fan myself, and I'm always looking for more RPs :D. If you're looking for one, you can PM me once you get verified :)

huh...how long does it usually take for one to get verified ? This is the first time I've been to a forum that has this kind of system and tbh it's pretty neat imo (altho im kinda an impatient person ahaha)

I'm just kinda lurking around the bulletin board for now, just...looking all these interesting stuff about to go down from a distance lol

If I remember correctly, it only took me a day. As long as you're active enough it's easy as pie :)

how fast do things move around here? because I've been in rp forums that just suddenly explode with posts while I'm asleep because timezones

I feel like that depends on the RP thread and the people in it. For me, things feel more active in the evening, which is just about three hours from now. From my experiences, theres only been one really fast RP, and there were like twelve people in it, so that's probably why.

ohhh i see

a lotta the times the times I'm online is when a lotta people are asleep ...and vice versa

Ouch. That's been a problem for me once or twice. You can probably find someone with a good timezone for you on the site ^^

Hey, garlic, welcome to STC! Any recruiting roleplays will be in the Bulletin Board section, you should pop over there and check it out, see if there's anything you're interested in going on. And of course, once you get approved you can always post there yourself to find some partners.

Approval doesn't take too long, and it goes faster the more you post in the community forums. Main Lobby, Forum Games, etc. Looking forward to seeing you around the site! :)

hello inkdragon! thanks for the warm welcome!

I've already found some group rps I'm p interested in...now all that's left is the approval ^u^

Back