New User Hullo Storytellers!

Do you like dinosaurs? (this will be relevant later)

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • what a strange person...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've belonged to a couple of sites before and watched as they rose and fell. I've been writing since before I could use a computer to do it and creating stories is one of my favorite pastimes.

I've written (and written in) a few successful threads and I like to at least think I have a bit of experience.
I'm certainly a fantasy writer (most of those threads have been fantasy) leaning over to sci-fi occasionally. I love mythology and old folk tales and know a few by heart.
I can also draw and paint a little, I know its fuzzy but the icon is my work.
My threads will be pretty much literate, I like minimums of single paragraph posts, but I also love watching people improve and grow when they write with me.
I'm pretty much only a group RPer. Not really into 1x1s.

This site looks new and quite promising, I'm looking forward to getting started! ^^

Hallo, I would refer to you as "new storyteller" but it seems you already have a sizable resume of the telling of stories!

Well, I am Pokc. I am the noise you make sometimes when bored, and also a fan of group RPs as opposed to 1x1s. I'm happy to welcome you to the site.

By the way, if you would be interested in joining a supernatural genre roleplay, i'm doing an interest check on the bulletin board!.

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/aadc-association-against-dark-creatures.2689/

Also, to get your account approved, being active on the general forums and in the chat, helps plenty ^^
Ah, a question: in order to begin posting threads you must have your account approved? Do you know how long it takes generally?
I will most certainly check this thread out!

Hello, it took me a few days to get mine approved but I wasn't very active on my first day or two but when I became very active my account got approved on the same day

Hello and welcome to STC! I love Dinosaurs btw! Its all about the Stegosaurus! I always loved how they looked and how they could defend himself against the scary T-Rex! Its nice to see another lover of fantasy has joined us! I am pretty sure you will enjoy being here! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm!

Hello, it took me a few days to get mine approved but I wasn't very active on my first day or two but when I became very active my account got approved on the same day
Cool, I will try and bee active, though I realized I am not allowed to post in some things, take Astaroth's linked thread up there for example. I can't reply to the interest check to let them know I wanna join.

Hello and welcome to STC! I love Dinosaurs btw! Its all about the Stegosaurus! I always loved how they looked and how they could defend himself against the scary T-Rex! Its nice to see another lover of fantasy has joined us! I am pretty sure you will enjoy being here! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to send me a pm!
Hi! Thank you so much! ^^ Wow, I think this is the most replies I've ever gotten on an introduction thread before. This is great!

I asked the dino question because I was seriously thinking about putting up a thread roughly based off of the dinotopia series. Sapient dinosaurs living in peace with humans in an ancient civilization-styled utopia. There would be trouble of course but that would be the idea of the world.

Hi! Thank you so much! ^^ Wow, I think this is the most replies I've ever gotten on an introduction thread before. This is great!

I'll sneak a late reply in as well ;)

We definitely pride ourselves on how interactive and welcoming our introduction forum is. Since we opened up the site, we haven't had a single thread go unanswered, and many get dive-bombed like yours! Nothing says 'we care about this community, and welcome new arrivals' like a healthy and engaging introduction forum :)

That said, welcome to Storyteller's Circle, and glad to have you!

I'll sneak a late reply in as well ;)

We definitely pride ourselves on how interactive and welcoming our introduction forum is. Since we opened up the site, we haven't had a single thread go unanswered, and many get dive-bombed like yours! Nothing says 'we care about this community, and welcome new arrivals' like a healthy and engaging introduction forum :)

That said, welcome to Storyteller's Circle, and glad to have you!
Thank you so much! I already feel super welcome XD

Back