New User Hullo!

KurdtTheory

Hi! Call me Kurdt,

I love role play, (duh) I love writing for people who enjoy the writings I post, I am 98% grammatically correct and I expect the same in return!

My characters adjust to the RolePlay itself I consider myself Versatile. Haha.

I enjoy playing as both genders, most of my characters will have a sad and a gruesome backstory (just how I write)
But yeah! If you'd like to know more about me (personal or as a RolePlayer) just send me a message :)

Welcome Storyteller! Be sure to check out our approval process which can be found in this forum. It is quite simple! Outside of that, I believe there is a link to my RP Ame Damnee in my signature below which would be more than happy to accept you. It has not begun yet but will in about a week. :) If you have any questions, let me know!

~M

Hi there! Welcome to the site Kurdt, glad you could come here. Maybe when you are approved, we can do a scene in the Omniverse (Epic, multi-genre roleplay.)? Hope you have fun!

Welcome Storyteller! Be sure to check out our approval process which can be found in this forum. It is quite simple! Outside of that, I believe there is a link to my RP Ame Damnee in my signature below which would be more than happy to accept you. It has not begun yet but will in about a week. :) If you have any questions, let me know!

~M
Thank You for having me so far, I am a little confused about the accepting process but I think i got it! Haha

Looks like everyone here is snatching here at new members

I welcome you.

Last edited:
Sounds like you will be an interesting writer. I welcome you, in sort of a companion way though, since I myself am new here as well. I posted my Introduction "Greetings" a bit ago, and hope you find something about my style you enjoy.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around in chat and roleplay with ye. Nice intro btw

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around in chat and roleplay with ye. Nice intro btw
Thank you so much, you all are really awesome, I've honestly never seen a RP site with this type of community and yeah! as soon as I can I'll be up and at'em

Veri yus, E hav dee bist grommar! Yoi well git bist wreting hear!

Anyways, welcome to the site. Looks like you're already getting yourself well involved with the site, so I'm going to jump straight to your offer to ask some questions! :p

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You say your characters tend to be gruesome and sad, but what about gruesome and happy? Or innocent and sad? :p

Veri yus, E hav dee bist grommar! Yoi well git bist wreting hear!

Anyways, welcome to the site. Looks like you're already getting yourself well involved with the site, so I'm going to jump straight to your offer to ask some questions! :p

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You say your characters tend to be gruesome and sad, but what about gruesome and happy? Or innocent and sad? :p
My favourite RP genre I see probably horror/psychological I'd say (or like a fantasy medieval stuff) 2) Dry ice? (Or poptarts cx) 3) Uhm unfortunately I do not enjoy the happy or innocent ones, but I could expand and I've done those, it's just not as fun for me haha

Sounds like you will be an interesting writer. I welcome you, in sort of a companion way though, since I myself am new here as well. I posted my Introduction "Greetings" a bit ago, and hope you find something about my style you enjoy.
Thank you! And I will most certainly find more out about you! Hope to RP in the future !

Haha and now your turn answer all your own questions :p
giphy.gif

1. Science Fantasy would be my main one, but Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Fandom works too. Though the Fandom has to be universe only, I don't like canon characters getting involved.
2. I already know the answer to this one... Might want to put in your own question here. XD
3. Gruesome and happy maybe once or twice as deranged villains. Not sure I did innocent and sad as much though.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

1. Science Fantasy would be my main one, but Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Fandom works too. Though the Fandom has to be universe only, I don't like canon characters getting involved.
2. I already know the answer to this one... Might want to put in your own question here. XD
3. Gruesome and happy maybe once or twice as deranged villains. Not sure I did innocent or sad as much though.
Ooooh!

Back