I could....

MiniDark

Hello. Greetings, and how wonderfully pleasant it is to meet you... Maybe? :p

Lets see. I'm 19, turning 20 in December. (Woot!) Honestly this would be the second time I'm attempting to join an online forum. My first being a friend of mine inviting me to a forum off of Rooster Teeth. Sadly I didn't feel really involved and was usually ignored. (RIP). Aside from forums, I have about 6-7 years of 'experience' from Starcraft II. Not ENTIRELY sure if that would count in most cases as experience, but I've at least come to know the small community that it has become.

My most favorite genre or rather most preferred are Fantasy and Medieval. I'm not used to sticking to a rather 'Set' kind of lore path. In fact, I'd say I'm a bit put off by it, But I'm willing to experience new things. I'd say that putting detail into my roleplaying is also a weaker side that needs working on. (At least I think it could use some working on? :eek:)

Lets see... Uhhhhh. Not sure what else to put honestly. I don't really know if this is even what's supposed to go here? Was a tad lazy to pre-check others posts to compare what was said there. Anywho, I hope to enjoy meeting new people and hopefully come to stay.

*Zerg rushes in*

Welcome to the site! This site is less than a month old, all of us having recently moved from one site or another so your among people who all feel new and out of place. :p Plus, your preferred Genre's are common on here, so finding an RP that works should be easy.

You also mentioned experience in Starcraft? Are you talking the video game here, or is there an RP side of it that I'm not aware of?

Hello MiniDark, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^^

As Gwazie stated, StC is a month old so don't worry too much on getting ignored over here. The majority of current members actually also came from another site, just like you. Myself and Gwazi included. So feel free to roam around and have fun with the community. Just be sure to check out our site's rules so you won't step on any toes and have fun.

There are also some RPs starting up and many new members arriving. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other staff member as we'd all be more than willing to help you out. Also, if you want feel free to check out our chat, as I found it very useful in getting to know the community. ^^

*Zerg rushes in*

Welcome to the site! This site is less than a month old, all of us having recently moved from one site or another so your among people who all feel new and out of place. :p Plus, your preferred Genre's are common on here, so finding an RP that works should be easy.

You also mentioned experience in Starcraft? Are you talking the video game here, or is there an RP side of it that I'm not aware of?

Yes, There's an arcade mode called "Cortex" Which gathers roleplayers there. Though, most are on the fresh off the shelf.

Yes, There's an arcade mode called "Cortex" Which gathers roleplayers there. Though, most are on the fresh off the shelf.
Huh, interesting. You always find reoleplayers in the most unlikely places. XD

Anyways, welcome to the site and if you ever need any help just ask! :D

Hey there! I see you've already met Gwazi and Drakel, two of our Wardens. I wanted to pop in and welcome you to Storyteller's Circle as well :) And to let you know that your account has been approves so you can post in the roleplay forums now.

Hey there! I see you've already met Gwazi and Drakel, two of our Wardens. I wanted to pop in and welcome you to Storyteller's Circle as well :) And to let you know that your account has been approves so you can post in the roleplay forums now.

Okay, Thankyou. :)

Back