New User I don't think we're in Kansas anymore toto...

Dorothea

The enchantress of stories
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! I'll start by saying that I'm Dorothea-though my username early states that- and it's nice to meet you all!

Fun fact, I didn't know that when they said 'what's your name' they meant your username. Whoops!

Anyway... I'm a chocolate addict, whose also Canadian, along with the fact that I love to write and read. Nonstop. It's crazy. People say my love of reading and writing is stronger then y love of chocolate (which I highly doubt, because how can one NOT love dreamy good chocolate? Unless you're allergic to it, then you have a very decent excuse).

I also love to create worlds with other people! (That came out weirder then intended). I think it's awesome how so many people can come together and escape from reality to come up with these awesome, spur of the moments stories, from the top of our heads! Plus, it's super, super fun.

Here a secret- I'm actually an elf! I'm not tell you my age, but I'll give you a hint! It between 0-1000.

Kidding! Partially. I'm actually a witch.

Alright, enough about me! Tell me about you! (Yes, you, you wonderful creature. Talk to me!)

Nice to meet you,

-Dorothea

Welcome to the site Dorothea, just follow the yellow brick road! Hope to roleplay with you soon!

Welcome. I like your beard.
Indeed, roleplaying is creating a world together. A tapestry of snippets of different songs played one after the other to tell a story. Much like this clip which has most of the things you said: Dorothea, Toto, an elf, a witch, Canada ('a land way up high'), and chocolate (somewhere over the rainbow is a Pot of Gold):

Wizard of Ahhs - Todrick Hall ft. Pentatonix (a capella)

Hello! It's okay, I always have to double check to make sure my real name isn't on things when I sign up haha. What kind of chocolate are you fond of? I like very milky milk chocolate or dark chocolate with sea salt

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, Dorothea! How are you adjusting to the site so far? If you need any more help, you can pm me, and I will do my best to serve. I also love to read and write, and of course I think chocolate is pretty good as well! Especially the boxed ones with caramel and strawberry filling, wew. There are many opportunities to create worlds on here: you could work with others to start your own, or join a pre-existing roleplay and help contribute! If you would like suggestions for that, then by all means, ask :) oh, and what is your favorite book/series? Personally I love the Inkheart series. ♥

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Everyone here is very nice and I think you will fit in just fine =)! I hope you will come to love this site like your love for chocolate!

@Kian @Shadelier @Myroxylon @Aman @Gypsy @Meliodas @GoddessLuna

Haha, thanks everyone! @Myroxylon my favourite kind of chocolates are usually Lindor Caramel filled chocolates, Lindt milk chocolate, as well as dark chocolate filled with raspberries.

@Aman oh geez, there are so many! The dragon keeper is a good one, as well as the ToG series. I like the septimus heap series as well, though I read them more when I was younger. Harry potter is always good, but I also like to read more classics- As you like it, from Shakespeare, or Jane eyre, just to to and Broaden my area of reading. The ink heart series is fantastic as you said before- that writer is just amazing. I could go on an on, but I'm rambling now, so I'll stop at where I'm at. I think I listed enough already. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, thank you for your kind offer! If I get confused, I most certainly will come to you. :)

-Dorothea

Back