[IC] Ages Eternal

Goggins looked deep in thought "hmm that would be a problem" before smiling again and snapping his fingers "We'd have two races of giants one to cool the world and when we don't want to feel cold or the frozen ones are tired we can have another to warm it" He beamed proudly "Everybody wins"

"Flying giants?" Said Gnitcelfer gleefully. "That sounds fun!" She then settled down to think of it for a moment, before looking up to Goggins with her big, black marbles that were her eyes. "How would that look like, lady?" She then began dancing around the field, because she felt like it.

QUOTE="Stoic, post: 51212, member: 1386"]Goggins looked deep in thought "hmm that would be a problem" before smiling again and snapping his fingers "We'd have two races of giants one to cool the world and when we don't want to feel cold or the frozen ones are tired we can have another to warm it" He beamed proudly "Everybody wins"[/QUOTE]

Feara looked at him as he was deep in thought. He decribed to races of giants as warm and cold giants. He seemed proud of himself but feara thought about the flaws to it. She spoke up. “What if they fight it could cause damage to the environment we are trying so hard to make. But the idea itself is good.” She frowned slightly not wanting to put her bubbily brother down.

"Flying giants?" Said Gnitcelfer gleefully. "That sounds fun!" She then settled down to think of it for a moment, before looking up to Goggins with her big, black marbles that were her eyes. "How would that look like, lady?" She then began dancing around the field, because she felt like it.

Feara looked at Gnitcelfer and sighs. "Maybe." She watched as Gnitcelfer started prancing in the grass that was made by Feara. She was honestly curious how the grass would play out but that was the least of her worries.

Quietly watching everything from a distance Yu Jie sat on the grass of the new earth among the flowers. She was meditating and relaxing as the wind whipped. Keeping her distance and observing was the best way to figure out what to do and how to handle things. No, she was a little distracted meditating won't help her. She shook her hand and and stretched. "What to do...?" she mumbled standing up slowly.

Quietly watching everything from a distance Yu Jie sat on the grass of the new earth among the flowers. She was meditating and relaxing as the wind whipped. Keeping her distance and observing was the best way to figure out what to do and how to handle things. No, she was a little distracted meditating won't help her. She shook her hand and and stretched. "What to do...?" she mumbled standing up slowly.

Feara heard Yu jie's tiny voice as it was audible enough to understand. "Thats what we have to figure out." She said turning and looking at calm girl. "We have to find a not so destructive way to stop this heat from destroying the planet."
She added slightly frustrated. She was starting to think that not everybody is worried about losing there new home they were born upon.

Gnitcelfer danced towards Yu Joe, and observed her, sitting there still. She tried being patient, but being as young as she is, she couldn't resist. "Hey, hey. What are you doing?" She barked at the lady sitting like a statute. Gnitcelfer then poked at her, to see if she was actually talking to a statue.

As she was poked she opened her eyes and blinked a few times taking a few deep breaths as Gnitcelfer spoke with enthusiasm. "I am trying to meditate," she replied looking at the girl. "Did you need something?" she asked. "Yu Jie stood and stretched. she picked a flower and sniffed it. "You are full of energy aren't you?" she raised a brow. "Makes me tired."

Goggins turned into a short child with pitch black hair and snow white skin. "Think of it like this sisters. we give the giants the sky to live in where they can help us with petty tasks"

Feara raised a brow looking at Gnitcelfer then Yu Jie. "Anyyyways. We don't quite know each other even though we are related in a way. we have a situation to a handle as it is and you both are not being any help. " she sighed and rubbed her forehead and then spoke. "We need to hear everyones ideas. I don't want to be the only one right now..." she said frustrated as she let another long sigh she leaned against the tree.
As she was poked she opened her eyes and blinked a few times taking a few deep breaths as Gnitcelfer spoke with enthusiasm. "I am trying to meditate," she replied looking at the girl. "Did you need something?" she asked. "Yu Jie stood and stretched. she picked a flower and sniffed it. "You are full of energy aren't you?" she raised a brow. "Makes me tired."

Goggins turned into a short child with pitch black hair and snow white skin. "Think of it like this sisters. we give the giants the sky to live in where they can help us with petty tasks"
"I dont know its risky as it is..." She said turned her head looking at Goggin. "As much as i love the task part,theres alot of destruction that comes with it. I don't want to risk something else destroying the land. thats alot worse than heat in the surface. " She shook her head. "I can't agree this is the right way to handle it. By creating to races that will destroy each other."

Paloria looked at the others when one of them asked her a question. She thought about it, then responded, "I do not know if I can pull the heat out of the magma, but why don't I give it a try." she smiled ruthlessly as she walked towards the edge of their little island. Immediately, Paloria set herself to work.

The goddess had born born with power over heat, and as such she had power over all temperatures. Hotter things were just easier to control. Slowly, Paloria stepped into the molten stone, letting her body sink into it. She walked forward a little bit quicker. She felt it as the heat rushed through her body, giving it life. She then heard talk of giants.

Taking the idea into her mind, Paloria began to redirect the heat of the magma. As areas of high and low heat coalesced, great giants rose forth from them. The cold ones rose into the air, as gravity did not exist yet, and the hot ones continued to dwell underneath the magma's surface.

"How is that?" she asked, the question was aimed at no one in particular.

Paloria looked at the others when one of them asked her a question. She thought about it, then responded, "I do not know if I can pull the heat out of the magma, but why don't I give it a try." she smiled ruthlessly as she walked towards the edge of their little island. Immediately, Paloria set herself to work.

The goddess had born born with power over heat, and as such she had power over all temperatures. Hotter things were just easier to control. Slowly, Paloria stepped into the molten stone, letting her body sink into it. She walked forward a little bit quicker. She felt it as the heat rushed through her body, giving it life. She then heard talk of giants.

Taking the idea into her mind, Paloria began to redirect the heat of the magma. As areas of high and low heat coalesced, great giants rose forth from them. The cold ones rose into the air, as gravity did not exist yet, and the hot ones continued to dwell underneath the magma's surface.

"How is that?" she asked, the question was aimed at no one in particular.

Feara looked over seeing Paloria go for the heated lava. She looked as Paloria dipped in it like a swimming pool. "Um ok.." She was just surprised seeing this honestly.

Feara started paying more attention to what Paloria was doing ignoring the other for a few minutes. She felt things get slightly cooler. The air started to get more breathable with less steam.

She then noticed Paloria was creating slightly. Before she could say anything more about it,both races of giants were created and at that point there was no turning back. She thought this would be a problem in the long run,there was only one way to find out.

She didn't want to down her sisters creation,because it was her decison at this point after all. She nodded. "Um yeah it looks great. Good job." She said in response as she looked up at the sky worried.

Goggins clapped and laughed "Thank you Sister Paloria, Now we just need somebody to create a kingdom in the clouds for them. And Sister Feara you need not worry. The only way life can flourish is by being able to make their own choices. Now they have the ability to create conflict but also to think and isn't that beautiful in itself."

"Now I must try to fix my tree because it seems broken, must not have put enough headlight fluid in" Then the trickster turned to his plant and observed it.

Last edited:
Goggins clapped and laughed "Thank you Sister Paloria, Now we just need somebody to create a kingdom in the clouds for them. And Sister Feara you need not worry. The only way life can flourish is by being able to make their own choices. Now they have the ability to create conflict but also to think and isn't that beautiful in itself."

"Now I must try to fix my tree because it seems broken, must not have put enough headlight fluid in" Then the trickster turned to his plant and observed it.

Feara looks at Goggin as he starts to talk to her. She finally nodded agreeingly. "Now i understand where you come from to think of wanting to make these creatures." She smiled feeling the radiant fresh air. "Now everything seems quite peaceful. Don't you all think?" She said now extremely less stressed than before.

She noticed Goggin looking at his tree. "Sorry about your tree Goggin. I can pitch in and help fix it?" She asked and said in sypathy as she touched the trees trunk feeling the life that is still left in it. "Lets use our imagination and make it come true goggin." She said happily pressing the matter besides the tree.

"Well done, Paloria." Dymos commented. Thinking aloud brought very fast results. He was quite pleased. But he felt anxious, like he was... missing something. He had a slight feeling, a hunch, that their were great things in this reality, yet to be uncovered. Treasures to find. And Dymos HAD to look. Bidding the others an awkwardly abrupt farewell, Dymos wandered south.

The Frost Giants would work as planned. As they roamed, with each breath they took, the planet grew cooler. This accelerated the worlds aging, hardening the surface of the world much faster. Though it would still take a millennia, to gods and their giants it would only feel like days. As this happened, valleys were carved by earthquakes, Mountains by volcanic eruptions and mud-seas by Geysers. When the geysers and volcanoes calmed, the sky cleared at last, revealing a beautiful blue color.

-#-

Dymos would find flatland of carved orange stone. Canyons formed around grey slabs. Black, impossibly needle-esque mountains. All the while shattered memories of a past life where all that mattered was pleasing his Father, despite perfection around him. And finally, in a red, dusty land he would rest. Only one thing occured to him. He had no use for any of it himself, if not to make the Allfather impressed. He knew what to do: He regurgitated his mighty creativity, ambition, and orderliness into his mouth, and spat on the dust. He rubbed molten hands together to form particles falling into his puddle... Soon, an organism grew. Not a plant, something more robust, more complicated. This creature he named 'Lech', for it was like lichen. "Go and spread. Eat and grow. Build, and when you come to an impasse, find a new way through, always." It slithered away, to find food...

"Well done, Paloria." Dymos commented. Thinking aloud brought very fast results. He was quite pleased. But he felt anxious, like he was... missing something. He had a slight feeling, a hunch, that their were great things in this reality, yet to be uncovered. Treasures to find. And Dymos HAD to look. Bidding the others an awkwardly abrupt farewell, Dymos wandered south.

The Frost Giants would work as planned. As they roamed, with each breath they took, the planet grew cooler. This accelerated the worlds aging, hardening the surface of the world much faster. Though it would still take a millennia, to gods and their giants it would only feel like days. As this happened, valleys were carved by earthquakes, Mountains by volcanic eruptions and mud-seas by Geysers. When the geysers and volcanoes calmed, the sky cleared at last, revealing a beautiful blue color.

-#-

Dymos would find flatland of carved orange stone. Canyons formed around grey slabs. Black, impossibly needle-esque mountains. All the while shattered memories of a past life where all that mattered was pleasing his Father, despite perfection around him. And finally, in a red, dusty land he would rest. Only one thing occured to him. He had no use for any of it himself, if not to make the Allfather impressed. He knew what to do: He regurgitated his mighty creativity, ambition, and orderliness into his mouth, and spat on the dust. He rubbed molten hands together to form particles falling into his puddle... Soon, an organism grew. Not a plant, something more robust, more complicated. This creature he named 'Lech', for it was like lichen. "Go and spread. Eat and grow. Build, and when you come to an impasse, find a new way through, always." It slithered away, to find food...

Feara nodded waving off dymos as she walked off. She looked at them. " I might as well be on my way. I have creating to do!" She did a silly salute. Feara started to walk to a different location to find something to create.

------

Feara found herself sitting on a small sitting rock. She of pouts she thought hard hard this was. She looked around it was a small area. Suddenly she had an idea.

She picked a flower pulling the stem up then crumpled the petals up. Her hands glowed as the creature was created. she made a beauitful graceful living things with colorful wings and a thin body. The creature clinged ahold of her finger which slightly tickled. She smiled as she saw it fly she stood up stomping onto the patch of flowers and a swarm of butterflies was created. "Fly free! Little ones!" She cheered.

Time ran quickly and the Trickster decided he had not created enough chaos. He saw his seasonal sister create a worm with brightly colored wings then decided he might as well make his own. And so Goggins created his own butterflies but his were cooler he thought and they shone brighter. The basic body was the same but the swarm he created flew towards Feara and danced around her. The light hit the wings of the tiny creatures and shone like glitter.

*POP* *POP *POP* The tiny creatures exploded around the woman into clouds of colorful dust until what was once a swarm was nothing but dust than settled onto the ground.

Hakku woke with a start. Here he was, still on their little isle of dust. There was the tree, and grass lay on the ground. It seemed a little emptier than before, not to say there weren't still a few of his siblings around, but they weren't paying him any attention. Hakku rubbed his chitinous beak, thinking more of what he planned to create.

Then, a spark of inspiration! Hakku unfurled his wings and rose off into the sky, swooping over the seas of molten, boiling stone. For many miles he flew, until he was over nothing but red oceans. The fear-god reached down with tips of his thick and fleshy feathers, creating a furrow in the rather jelly-like substance. Smoke flew and a scathing hiss filled the air as the furrows grew to waves that cooled as they crashed down again. Before too long, a huge island of solid rock lie floating in a sea of red and orange.

Alighting upon his new canvas, Hakku pushed down his feet, and minerals drew out of the magma deep below. A lead spire erupted, sending the laughing god flying. It was a strange and obtuse thing, long and pointy, yet many-layered and smooth. The centrepiece of the land. Out of the island's edges grew angular plateaus, and within the newly formed valley small totem-esque formations sprouted from earth. The island's cooling influence spread, further increasing its breadth and width upon the surface of the planet, and making the first true shores. Hakku dug tunnels so that geysers blew their water and steam over the dead rock, forming the first streams, and someday, the first volcanic lakes.

This cold, dead land was to be the birth-place of his people. But in its current, lifeless state, he felt that it wasn't ready. Flying back towards the dusty, living island, the fear-god landed and called out to his siblings.

"I wish to have many grasses and trees!" He bellowed, hoping to catch the attention of the others. "Come with me and help pave the way for the first true people of the world!"

Last edited:
Goggins grinned at his featherless brother "Oh course dear brother." He waved at his red fruited tree which he now called the giving tree and commanded it spread its spawns onto the new island. The giving tree moved its branches to pluck it's fruit and threw them towards the steamy land. With the help of the Trickster, the giving tree threw Gopple fruit with impossible speed and distance until a gigantic cloud of red blotted out the sun and arched towards the new land.

Last edited:
Back