If you were a Dictator...

Imperatus Rex

Semper Imperatus
What would you do? What laws would you pass? We all have our ideas. Some of us would be fuhrers, some of us would be benevolent ones. Some might start wars, some might simply choose to make an invincible land of their people. Either way, the power is yours. No raised eyebrows will be made, unless it is especially peculiar.

Last edited:
Do and treat people how they treat others. people can do what they want but don't go expecting help when society is after your head for your dastardly ways :eek::eek::eek:.
barter, learn a skill, farming, building cars and computers, coding and programming, psychological evaluation, art, design, construction, even assassination lol. Everybody has something to give and receive.

Do and treat people how they treat others. people can do what they want but don't go expecting help when society is after your head for your dastardly ways :eek::eek::eek:.
barter, learn a skill, farming, building cars and computers, coding and programming, psychological evaluation, art, design, construction, even assassination lol. Everybody has something to give and receive.
Good point. Most people would prefer to have cities named after them and re-establish the roman empire.

Good point. Most people would prefer to have cities named after them and re-establish the roman empire.
lol well i don't have an ego to persuade me to do such things. Besides i feel that the human race would be much more humble if they where treated how they treat others and there was no laws to protect them when they did awful things. Bartering with skills would make people much less Materialistic and superficial. I wish i could make a world like that, i think it would be a beautiful place.

Meh, I'd make Trump look the patron saint of respect and love!!!

Haha, had you for a moment didn't I? I'd for sure though make sure my country was feared by all, not out of bullying tactics, just by pure superiority. Every citizen would be made to be physically able to be in the military, so when needed I wouldn't have a country of people incapable of defending themselves and the country they reside in. Because honestly, if you can't help yourself at least in minute ways, what's your worth? I would be a caring and kind ruler to my subjects, but, callous and ruthless to my foes. I of course would need lots of beautiful wives. :D

May or may not have thought about this for a while, I am obssed with egyptian culture and their history, so i belive i would do something similar to them. I thought if i were a dictator i would really invest in education and alchulture for the most part. (don't judge me on this but) I wouldn't have any reglion in my empire, I think it creates too much conflict and too many wars started because of that. I am not sure how that would work excatly But i would try not let any influence from other countries disturb on what i envison my empire to be.

May or may not have thought about this for a while, I am obssed with egyptian culture and their history, so i belive i would do something similar to them. I thought if i were a dictator i would really invest in education and alchulture for the most part. (don't judge me on this but) I wouldn't have any reglion in my empire, I think it creates too much conflict and too many wars started because of that. I am not sure how that would work excatly But i would try not let any influence from other countries disturb on what i envison my empire to be.
So, you would like to have a closed off country without external interference. Nice.

Meh, I'd make Trump look the patron saint of respect and love!!!

Haha, had you for a moment didn't I? I'd for sure though make sure my country was feared by all, not out of bullying tactics, just by pure superiority. Every citizen would be made to be physically able to be in the military, so when needed I wouldn't have a country of people incapable of defending themselves and the country they reside in. Because honestly, if you can't help yourself at least in minute ways, what's your worth? I would be a caring and kind ruler to my subjects, but, callous and ruthless to my foes. I of course would need lots of beautiful wives. :D
So, it is a totalitarian society that dominates over all others, essentially. Neat. You have an interesting philosophy on that.

Honestly, I'd probably just indulge myself with all this uncontested power. So something like a North Korean Kim Regime. Consolidate power, keep your power bases happy, brainwash the population, and live in your own empire!

So, it is a totalitarian society that dominates over all others, essentially. Neat. You have an interesting philosophy on that.

On the contrary, if me making sure that my country could defend itself from external sources, by ensuring that obesity was never a factor, only in the aspect that if a call to arms was necessary I could host a huge army of fit individuals, not out of shape reality T.V. obsessed morons. I love my freedom of choice, being able to say shit that would most likely get me executed in most other countries. I just think we should have bigger and better society than we have, because our country is a joke.

We should be the most technologically advanced, yet, we are stagnating behind reality television, shitty fast food and bullshit political issues. For instance we nuked Japan, and they have shit out country doesn't, for instance maglev trains for the easiest reference. I would not want my country like the U.S.A. in terms, of how it's viewed, versus pre-end of the Cold War.

In all honesty, I would be a pretty shite ruler. Many of my views change regularly, mostly based on mood. I can honestly say I would probably end up with rioting, and very serious military action against the populous. Freedom of speech would be a thing, but I would execute anyone I felt was a leech, or deemed idiotic on an obsurd level. A sort of forced social Darwinism, I guess you could say.
So, don't give me a country to rule.

Back