Returning User I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!

Traceless123

(Abandoned)
SO FINALLY I AM SEMI FREE FROM LIFE!(DAMN YOU TAXES)
Anyways hey I'm Neptune a still teen old guy from the Philippines I'm a 10 month old member that has been inactive for a while now (7+ Months) do to life and have now returned to RP (well mostly chat RP is difficult do to the time zone) Anyways, I'm A certified Bibliophile and RPG Game Addict my most cherish one being Dragon Fable(since 7 years old) and lover of various Anime(Trigun, Hellsing, Cowboy Bepop), Manga(Too Many), Light Novel(The Empty Box of Zeroth Maria), Web Comic(Homestuck, UnOrdinary, Tower of God), Video Game(Dragon Fable, Dragon Age, Dragon Quest)and Web Series(Red vs Blue, Eddsworld)

HEY GUYS!
@Kain the Necromancer @Raging Glowworm @Trust @Rae @FadedAlphabet @ArQane @Imperator Semper Rex @aryamajor @Tiko @Dashmiel

LOL Sorry Lucifer kinda was going through the names seems like ive missed you and did Moo name change cant find them(Guys with the Seal Pic)

Welcome back ^^

Red Vs Blue lover? Favourite character from the series? Mine is between Washington, Sarge and Caboose.

Well id probably be managing the night time RP since we have reverse sleep schedules unless your in Asia ahhahaha also Widowmaker i prefer Hanzo as a sniper (Dragons)

Back