Returning User I'm back!

King Lurk

Soooo, I have taken quite a long break from this place due to some... circumstances revolving around real life. But one of my good friends invited me over to a forum and I thought that it was high time I've started going here again.

Of course, I was initially surprised that my account seemed to have been revoked of its privileges to post at the RP sites, and then I realized that there was a good reason for this seeing as I was inactive. Apologies for that. I assume that I would need to be verified once more.

And with that, I'm off to stalk some other RPs and whatnot.

- King Lurk

Welcome back probably a bug when the approval system was updated i heard it happned to most active members i was subjected to it but i was too inactive to notice for 7 months and when i came back it was done.

Welcome back probably a bug when the approval system was updated i heard it happened to most active members i was subjected to it but i was too inactive to notice for 7 months and when i came back it was done.

Hm, that so? Well, I suppose I'll just wait around. Can't really blame them for it though.

I would definitely say post in the help area. You should still be approved. Then Tiko can get it fixed and you'll be right back on track with us!

Back