I'm new at this soooo

Scathan

Hi, as you may have guessed, Scathan isn't my real name. Im from Malaysia tho, I'll give you that . This is my first time role-playing so yea, I hope the members will guide me.

Roight.

Anyway, I suggest going to the chat room for a few hours and conversing with people. New people don't have their account approved/unlocked right away, and the ones in charge of that hang out in chat. Just be patient with them though. They're usually busy juggling work with RPing and maintaining the site

Welcome to the site o-o Chats at the bottom right and there be a help desk in the forums if ye be needin any aid

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Best initial guidance I can offer is to direct you over to the rest of our community forums. Once you get engaged a bit with the community either via participating in peoples threads, or starting your own threads, we can get your account approved so you have full access to the forums.

For some general site assistance we have a guide written up here for people: Comprehensive Website Guide

In the meanwhile if you need any specific assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We have a very friendly Warden team setup here that would be more than happy to lend you a hand.

Back