New User "I'm really.....really new."

Meka

The Unintentional Pariah
Hello!

My name is Meka and I am an eighteen year old who still has yet to gain a life... yeah that sounds about right.

I have roleplayed before but not through forums so I would just leave it at "I'm really...really new."
So please bear with me.

My past experience has mostly come through messaging apps such as 'Line' and a couple of other sites.
I think that just makes my roleplay experience less than basic.

I am involved in D&D, so that's a little more experience under my belt but I only started playing about five or six months ago...since I finally stumbled across a group.

I can be shy at some points in time— especially when I don't understand something so I'll do my best to ask questions without being too overbearing.
Otherwise, I really like talking with people.
I don't think I can say what types of genres I like to roleplay as I haven't gotten to participate in very many. So I am open to try anything.

I love writing but I have never had an opportunity to be among other writers so to say if I am decent at it or not...well that would be left for you to decide. But, as always, there is room for improvement.

I look forward to getting familiar with this site, getting to know you, but most of all finally getting to participate in real roleplaying!

Cya around,
Meka

Howdy Meka,

Welcome STC.

Once you get used to the format of forum RP its easy, and addictive, and great, and all of that stuff :3 Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. I certainly ask my fair share, even now!

I hope to see you around in an RP or two! Explore and spread your wings!

We have a chat so feel free to drop in and say hello!

Cream!

Being around other writers as a writing is always a good thing. They help you grow and learn the craft!

I just want to tell you. if you have ANY questions about rp or anything.. just ask us.. ask me! I will talk with you.. I'll even rp with you just to help you practice rping! I don't care how little experience you have as long as your heart's in it!

Howdy Meka,

Welcome STC.

Once you get used to the format of forum RP its easy, and addictive, and great, and all of that stuff :3 Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. I certainly ask my fair share, even now!

I hope to see you around in an RP or two! Explore and spread your wings!

We have a chat so feel free to drop in and say hello!

Cream!
Thank you!

I just want to tell you. if you have ANY questions about rp or anything.. just ask us.. ask me! I will talk with you.. I'll even rp with you just to help you practice rping! I don't care how little experience you have as long as your heart's in it!
Thank you very much! It is very kind of you to be so willing to help.
I will definitely ask any questions I come across and take you up on your offer.

Welcome Storyteller. :) It is wonderful to have you join our community! If you need any help at all, feel free to just ask!

~M

Back