New User In search of a Grand New World

Hoii, My name is John. I'm 23 been role playing for several years regularly with a single person who is like a pen pal for several years. Our Roles have consisted of deep detailed fantasy worlds over the span of millennia in our world of Sanctum. I'm looking to branch out with a community that will actually build a world and story like what i have with my pen pal I may ask a lot of questions and take my time but its for me to fully understnd what is happening. Thank you for your time friends.

moonweb.jpg

Since you got a warm welcome, here's a cold welcome for you.

Anyway, hi. Would not mind to rp with you. Can't wait to see what wonderful world we can together possibly create.

Eyo, welcome to the site. :p

If you plan on asking people questions, why don't I add a few of my own for you to answer?
Cause, Ice Breakers. :p

1. What would be some RP Genre's you'd look to expand into with new partners?
2. What are some of your hobbies other than Roleplaying?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

Also, make sure to check out the Bulletin Board, that's where people make threads for finding people to RP with.

Eyo, welcome to the site. :p

If you plan on asking people questions, why don't I add a few of my own for you to answer?
Cause, Ice Breakers. :p

1. What would be some RP Genre's you'd look to expand into with new partners?
2. What are some of your hobbies other than Roleplaying?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

Also, make sure to check out the Bulletin Board, that's where people make threads for finding people to RP with.
I Love Fantasy, Space Odyssey SciFi, and near future Scifi. I have also wanted to do a scifi fantasy mashup .
Dnd and MTG for the most part.
Pop tarts

I Love Fantasy, Space Odyssey SciFi, and near future Scifi. I have also wanted to do a scifi fantasy mashup .
Dnd and MTG for the most part.
Pop tarts
Alot of SciFi, we should get along just fine. :p
Which Edition of DnD? :p

Back