[Interest Check][Multi-Genre] Humanity's New Era

Señor Bubble

I heard Bubble tea is pretty good...
Welcome to our world, at least after 400 years of an unknown virus attacking the dna of any living being. Transforming them into magical beings able to control the elements that make up our world. Those who weren't made into elementals turned to technology to survive. However all this costed the lives of a majority of the human race

These two different people more often than not hate each other and have a long history of war.
Elementals are often called Mother's Children.
While those who rely on machines are called cyborgs. (If anyone has ideas for a name let me know)
Those whom are allied with the opposite side are called doves.

Cyborgs are ruled by Empress Jackie Gridman. A proud woman who will do anything to ensure the security of her people.
ee0033f462e97bdfccd33311ee4c05c0.jpg

She rules over the cyborg kingdom of New Victoria.
futuristic_city_by_thewindwarrior.jpg

Meanwhile elementals are under the rule of Queen Morganna Aede. A woman whom has mastered the elements of Air and Water
3a482253a0451bd66954bc94e7b03cb5.jpg

Her territory is much smaller but is far more reliant on the closely knit community of Redmon.
forest_village_by_edictiv-d32hi4o.jpg

Now the history of the two kindgoms is well known by the well educated. That is the majority of Mother's Children and a select few cyborgs.

The Gridmans were not the original royal family of the cyborgs. Infact the original family was called the Wyverners. They had a tight bond with the elementals infact some even say that they would often collaborate together to combine the forces of both machine and nature. That was until the king of the cyborgs, a Wyverner, was killed by an 'elemental'. After that another noble family, the Gridman, swiftly almost eagerly took the place of the former royal family. Cutting all ties with the elementals they claimed they were the reason for the king's death. Although the possibility of the killer of that person being from outside the elemental's rule still stands.

Now it all comes down to you, will you take the side of machine. Or of nature? A freak of nature or unnatural all together. Will you become reliant on the machinery that makes up mechanisms capable of killing hundreds even thousands, or protecting all those who stand behind you.

Perhaps you will instead choose to master the basic elements. Pulling fire, or water from thin air. Moving the very earth before you to create your own path. To dabble into the intertwined elements between the major five.

Either way the possibilites are endless when it comes to your skillsets. But what you decide to do can be even more so extraordinary. Shall you join the doves and attempt to reunite the two kingdoms from the outside? Climb the social ladder and use your influence to sway the two leaders for war or for peace? Or simply own a local business and watch from a safe distance everything that happens to unfold. Your choice. ;)

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The location of these two kingdoms is along the West Coast near former San Francisco but this is going to be open world. If there are any questions feel free to ask. Hoping to make this into an Epic Rp! :D

Last edited:
I'd be interested in this quite a bit. Me: I'd like to be a dove that utilizes both nature and technology to try to unite the opposing kingdoms.

I'd be interested in this quite a bit. Me: I'd like to be a dove that utilizes both nature and technology to try to unite the opposing kingdoms.
It would be possible to be born an elemental and then just adopt the ways of a cyborg however you would be considered an outcast. I love that you instantly pounced on that idea!

Sounds quite intriguing! I'm unsure whether to pick cyborgs or elementals, though, as both sides sound equally interesting! When you have more information or anything relating to this idea, I would definitely love to know & eventually join. Great starting point.

Sounds quite intriguing! I'm unsure whether to pick cyborgs or elementals, though, as both sides sound equally interesting! When you have more information or anything relating to this idea, I would definitely love to know & eventually join. Great starting point.
Once I am able to to make the character sheet guides more details on both sides will be available! :)

Updated this, there is now a tab about Cyborgs. Other tabs on Elementals and Doves will be coming shortly

I'm super excited about this! Actually!

I'm leaning towards a dove. But which? *Shrugs*

Conversely, can there be individuals who are independent of either faction? Perhaps a trader or sorts? Entertaining various ideas right now.

I'm super excited about this! Actually!

I'm leaning towards a dove. But which? *Shrugs*

Conversely, can there be individuals who are independent of either faction? Perhaps a trader or sorts? Entertaining various ideas right now.
You would be considered a dove if you were an outsider to either faction. Doves basically are not allied with one or the other faction for various reasons

This sounds great! I'd love to join. But a quick question. For the charas are we using anime pics or face Claims?

I have officially filled out all of the bio guide tabs so feel free to make a character of your own! If you have any questions feel free to ask on here or pm me! :)

Back