The Masquerade Introduce Yourself

Diabolique

They see me rooooollin.
The title of this thread says it all!

Introduce yourself with a little blurb about who you are, what you enjoy about V:TM, if you're new to it, a veteran to it, or whatever it is that you'd like to say. Perhaps the biggest way for a forum roleplay community to succeed in their mutual love for this hobby is to have a feeling that is actually a "community."

Hello, lovelies. ~

I tend to go by 'Dia'. I've been role-playing for several years (10+). I've been a fan of V:TM since I was twelve years old, and that fandom has never ceased nor wavered. I am more than happy with the number of interested players, and cannot wait until posts flow like blood wine.

Greetings,

You can call me Shadow, Shad, Shaddy or anything really, I have rped for a few years consistently though my first forum rping experience happened 5+ years ago, though i didnt know nearly as much as i do now. I am lossely familiar with Vampire: The Masquerade though i have not been in any rps of it, I have rped in a vampire rp before, the character was the son of a Pope and a dhampir. I look forward to getting to know and rp with everyone who joins this.

Howdy!
Ely, Syzy, Elysian... whatever floats your boat! I actually had no clue this was based off of a [book?] and that it was just getting started. (<<slow to the take here:D:oops:)
At any rate, I have tried the vampire thing a few times and liked it well enough, and this sounds like fun! Looking forward to it! Nice to meet y'all!

Glad to finally start getting characters lined up. I can't wait to see them when they're finished. ^_^

Hello all
I'm Deathstalker i have been rping for 8 ish years and one of the first ones i got into was on vampire freak's Cult called Villarin Vampires. And I am assuming that the owner borrowed a bit from V:TM by the looks of this form.

Hello, everyone! My name is Carolina (call me Carol!) and I'm a total noob at these roleplaying shenanigans, and I know next to nothing about Vampire: The Masquerade. Actually didn't even know it existed before this Circle. So pretty please, if I blunder up, poke me hard! I can take it!

I'm a nurse irl, so if anyone has any health related question, shoot and I'll answer to the best of my ability!

Nice to meet you all, and I'm looking forward to all the fun times ahead!

Hello!
I'm seaciel, but call me Ciel. I'm not entirely new to roleplaying, but it has been a while since I last participated in a forum-like site. I absolutely know nothing about Vampire: The Masquerade, which brings me to actually researching about it so I don't really go blind in this. I'm a full-time student, so I apologize in advance for any late replies.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope we have fun together!

Hello!
I'm seaciel, but call me Ciel. I'm not entirely new to roleplaying, but it has been a while since I last participated in a forum-like site. I absolutely know nothing about Vampire: The Masquerade, which brings me to actually researching about it so I don't really go blind in this. I'm a full-time student, so I apologize in advance for any late replies.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope we have fun together!

Welcome!! Being new is no problem at all!
If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask them and I will do my best to answer them.

Hello found this place, read about it and couldnt help but make a character. I am Bubble, Bub if you will and I've been rping for 5 or so years do I look forward to joining in on the fun!

Hi there, just added my char to the char sheet area! Looking forvard to geting this RP going!

Hi there, just added my char to the char sheet area! Looking forvard to geting this RP going!

Welcome to The Masquerade! Feel free to open a post up at any time.

The RP thread is still gaining members, so a little patience would be greatly appreciated!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Open up a post... yes... soon as I figure out vhere. So this whole thing hapens in London, right? Means I need to look at some maps of London, since I never been there, and have no idea vhere these places you mention are. But I very much apreciate your attention to realistic seting for this RP.

Back