New User Introduction Thread

Insominus

Sauce Lover
Hello, my name is Insominus. I've been roleplaying since about 2011-2012 (mostly on chatango) and I've just discovered this site,

I'm a big fan of medieval rps (mostly because I'm a HEMA practitioner irl) but I also love sci-fi.

I can't wait to meet you all!

Hey! Welcome to the Circle! I've got a medieval-ish roleplay starting up currently named Equinox if you're interested. If so, look me up :)

If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out!

Hey there and welcome :) I'm getting a bunch of our newest arrivals approved, you included, so you should have access to the roleplay forums shortly. And we definitely have a lot of medieval fantasy and sci-fi fans here, so you'll fit right in for sure! Feel free to browse around. If you want to start your own roleplay, let me know if you need/want any help finding players.

*Googles HEMA*
*Finds Dutch Retail Stores*

I'm assuming this wasn't what you meant? XD
Regardless of what kind of Ikea or Sears you follow though, welcome. :D

*Googles HEMA*
*Finds Dutch Retail Stores*

I'm assuming this wasn't what you meant? XD
Regardless of what kind of Ikea or Sears you follow though, welcome. :D

I probably should've specified in my post, HEMA stands for "Historical European Martial Arts."

I am a big fan of dutch retail stores too, though. ;)

I probably should've specified in my post, HEMA stands for "Historical European Martial Arts."

I am a big fan of dutch retail stores too, though. ;)

Oh! That makes more sense! XD
Though I didn't know that Europe actually had much a history in Martial Arts. o_o
Interesting!

Back