New User Introduction.

Hello, I'm... Well, a Conscience.

My role play style mostly revolves around the different emotions of the human brain, mostly the negative ones.

I prefer fantasy role plays, and science fiction. If there are questions, I will answer them.

Hello!

Would you prefer to be called Conscience or is there another name you like to go by?

Hey, Conscience, welcome to STC!

That's a cool roleplay approach, haven't really ever thought of it like that. So you probably enjoy a lot of character work, then, I'd imagine?

We have a lot of fantasy and sci-fi here, I'm sure you'll be able to find a group or a 1x1 pretty fast after you get approved. Just start posting around the community forums if you haven't already, the process doesn't take too long.

Looking forward to seeing ou around the site!

Hello!

Would you prefer to be called Conscience or is there another name you like to go by?
Conscience will always work, but, at times or if I'm bored, I will switch the image to a different personality. The current image is Sickly and Insane, so that's how his personality would be in the roleplay. There are other emotion-related images I have, at least 5-6 I think.

Back