its kind of a funny story...

RainiSky

Heya! I'm RainiSky, or just Raini for short.
I have been searching for a new roleplaying website for some time now and found this one on a Top Roleplaying Websites type of site.
I used to roleplay on FerfalFront, but due to their new update, I have decided to leave and find a new website.
I hope to become an active member and have lots of fun w/ roleplayong on here!
I do different fandoms, realistic human, fantasy, animals (sometimes), and much more!
I usually post at least three paragraphs. More, if I am very interested.
Let me know if you would like to do a roleplay w/ me!

Heyo! Welcome to the circle!
You're not the only one to come from there as I have just learned. I was there 4-5 years ago.
Well! You should find that here is a good place for a fresh start and a great place to have fun!

Thank you so much for the friendly greeting!
I'm really looking forward to joining some roleplays and having that fresh start!

I'm mostly into realistic human/slice of life roleplays, but I am also into multiple fandoms which I will list below.
- the 100
- the vampire diaries
- the originals
- the fosters
- shameless
- being human
and more, but too many to list.

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I see you like The Vampire Diaries! I never actually roleplayed it but I read all the books before the series on TV came on but I do like the TV series to a point anyways xD! If I was not so busy with all the roleplays I am currently in now I would have loved to have joined in on a TVD rp! So I hope you are able to join a roleplay to your liking or even make one of your own! If you need any help with anything or have any questions feel free to send me a pm! I hope you will enjoy being here! We have a great group of people to roleplay with and talk with!

Back