New User Jajajajaja

Bernkastel

Benefactor
Hello. I'm Bernkastel. I've been roleplaying for quite some time in my life now. Although not on any sites that exist for that very purpose.

A friend here asked if I was interested and even though I'm for the time of being still burdened my work and school, I want to do it, for I itch for good times and letting my mind loose.

Also I love drawing events of roleplays, although I always leave them half assed, because that's me.
Thanks. Hello. Bye.

Charmed I'm sure.

Uh.. I have done all kinds really. Lately however nothing at all. Since I've been too busy and stressed out.

Hello. I'm Bernkastel. I've been roleplaying for quite some time in my life now. Although not on any sites that exist for that very purpose.

A friend here asked if I was interested and even though I'm for the time of being still burdened my work and school, I want to do it, for I itch for good times and letting my mind loose.

Also I love drawing events of roleplays, although I always leave them half assed, because that's me.
Thanks. Hello. Bye.

Charmed I'm sure.

Hey, welcome!

Well, don't get yourself too stressed but don't neglect your work and study either... well, just roleplay if you feel like it.
So, besides the Hive Workshop, have you ever roleplayed in other sites? Are they all Warcraft-related sites?

Hey, welcome!

Well, don't get yourself too stressed but don't neglect your work and study either... well, just roleplay if you feel like it.
So, besides the Hive Workshop, have you ever roleplayed in other sites? Are they all Warcraft-related sites?

Uff. I've been shitty with my studying, and when doing shifts like 6:45 - 22:15, it really drops your motivation for spending the next day in school. Guess I got too used to loitering.
Aaand all of the text roleplaying was on hive since Kaelicious was quite long-going and before that we had a.. Lovecraft fan group or something that we used. But other than that, only roleplaying in WoW I think. I love roleplaying but I really lack the ability to engage with new people, and that's why I've been sticking to Hive.

Uff. I've been shitty with my studying, and when doing shifts like 6:45 - 22:15, it really drops your motivation for spending the next day in school. Guess I got too used to loitering.
Aaand all of the text roleplaying was on hive since Kaelicious was quite long-going and before that we had a.. Lovecraft fan group or something that we used. But other than that, only roleplaying in WoW I think. I love roleplaying but I really lack the ability to engage with new people, and that's why I've been sticking to Hive.
I see then, yeah I admit I sometimes loiter my time away too, you're not alone homie.

How was your experience in Kaelicious? Do you have any idea why it fell, is it because the members were too busy with life? So what's the matter with Kaelicious by the way?
Oh, WoW roleplaying? Chaosy loves it. So how was it, do you roleplay in public servers or private ones?

Don't worry, take it slow and steady if you are shy. We can help you if you have any problems, and we are a close bunch of welcoming homies also from the Hive too. ;)

I see then, yeah I admit I sometimes loiter my time away too, you're not alone homie.

How was your experience in Kaelicious? Do you have any idea why it fell, is it because the members were too busy with life? So what's the matter with Kaelicious by the way?
Oh, WoW roleplaying? Chaosy loves it. So how was it, do you roleplay in public servers or private ones?

Don't worry, take it slow and steady if you are shy. We can help you if you have any problems, and we are a close bunch of welcoming homies also from the Hive too. ;)

Kaelicious was great, I really enjoyed it. But yeah, people quite much just got on with their lives, and the activity just died. What exactly do you mean with the matter with it anyway? It was awful holiday stuff, I made it into something greater.
And well, I used to be on privates for starters, but as I've been active in real WoW since quite much the beginning, I've entirely moved there.

Kaelicious was great, I really enjoyed it. But yeah, people quite much just got on with their lives, and the activity just died. What exactly do you mean with the matter with it anyway? It was awful holiday stuff, I made it into something greater.
And well, I used to be on privates for starters, but as I've been active in real WoW since quite much the beginning, I've entirely moved there.
Ah, I was just asking what really was Kaelicious about. But yep, took a few glances in its roleplays and knew it's holiday themed roleplays. But then, are all the roleplays dedicated to VengeanceKael, or was it just there as name and memory to him?

Why don't you stay in the private servers? Usually they give you much more freedom, allow you to roleplay as you wish and build stuffs you love. I never really played WoW tho, I just heard all of this from Chaosy and the Internet. Anyways, do you find privates or publics more interesting? Why?

I'd prefer private ones, but as said, engaging with people, nyeh, not my forte.

And the name comes from VengeanceKael asking me to describe him with a single word, and I said that he was Kaelicious. Some call it naming the group in the memory of him, I call it being bored.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I've been noticing a lot of new arrivals, but few are getting flagged for me to review them for approval due to having no - or very few - posts outside of their introduction thread. I thought I would do a quick sweep through the introduction forum and make sure to remind everyone not to forget to get some post activity going in our various community forums as well. The system won't flag new accounts for us to review until after they accumulate a bit of activity in our community forums as well.

For those still waiting for approval, I recommend checking out this post here for a more thorough breakdown of how the process works: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

- Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Oh, I'm aware. Just lazy and not quite ready to begin meddling in these affairs, so I merely can't bother yet.

No worries, and that's more than fine :) We encourage people to take things at their leisure.

I just saw we had a lot of new arrivals that hadn't posted outside of their introduction threads, so I swept through and posted that as a precaution to everyone who wasn't approved yet in case they hadn't read the approval information posts and weren't aware.

Back