Ladies and Gentlemen..

SpotlessEeriness

I serve tequila with a side of mental imbalance.
..It is I, your favorite ditzy, maniacal womanchild- and yes I am your favorite ditzy, maniacal womanchild; you just don't know it yet.
So which hook has this fish been caught on? Disappointment, why of course- a very big and bad case of it, too. I'm looking for a quick fix, yanno what I mean?

Thereforeeeee, before we jump to the whens and the hows and the whys of this thing, let me put the very brief explanation of my requirements riiiight here:

If you are planning to, or have a feeling you could permanently leave the site because of reasons like school (or any other foreseable reason, really) then I feel obligated to let you know that I know you're reading my words, but you don't need to read them any further. If you are one of the adherent followers of the "I don't know when I'll be able to post, I have plans to post tomorrow, oh shit I guess tomorrow is actually a month later, fuck I guess I forgot to write a two-word message to let you know that I'll be away, lol you know what this is too exhausting I'm quitting this sorry for having wasted your time lmao" philosphy, then you might want to know that the #WasteHerTime topic is no longer trending, my dude. Left that shit back in 2016. Telling people sorry over the Internet when you've already fucked up everything we had been planning to do for 3 months really doesn't help anyone.

I know I sound like a really stuck-up, crybaby bitch right now, but I assure you, I'm only trying to spare myself the *sniff* heartbreak. In my short-lived RPing experiences, I've only been able to get into three plotlines. All three ended not because we were able to complete the story, but because people quit on me halfway. Sometimes quarterway. Or even less.

Other than that, I'm quite accommodating. Leaving the site for any unforeseen reason(s), for whatever amount of time, is completely fine by me. I'm fine by a once-a-week pace, I'm fine by a once-every-ten-days pace, hell; feel free to reply to me every day but know that I probably will not be able to catch up- my school starts in four days. (I'm neaRING THE GATES OF HELL AND THE DEVIL IS EXCITED)

Sooooooooooooooo, let's get to the tasty, juicy *snort* part of this thing.

What I don't do:
1-High fantasy
2-Heroic fantasy
3-Anything that is too close to the two things above
4- Anything that is fanfictiony, or takes place in an already existing universe. (Except ONE, I'll be talking about that later.)

What I do:
1-Low fantasy
2-Urban fantasy
3-Steampunk
4-Realistic
And if you're an indecisive person, then pick your poison 'cuz you've stumbled right into heaven dolly doll. We can do anything, aannnything that involves these- it can be uncategorized, as obscure as you want, if you wanna do it adult-themed we can shoot it in the PMs (lol yeah I may be 3 years old -mentally speaking- but TECHNICALLY I am an adult) I just don't even care. I roll with anything and everything as long as it ain't too Tolkieny and has that necessary dose of eeddd-ggg--eeee.

Yo, and if any of you here is interested in doing anything in the Vampire: The Masquerade's setting???
*opens jacket to show secret pockets*
*spaghetti leaks out of said secret pockets*
I'm your gal.
(Even the Bloodlines' setting will work lol just not Requiem guys please)

What I have in mind:
Very little! What, that don't surprise you? Good then, we're beginning to understand each other!
Here's a snippet of my main character' sheet:

-General
+Name: Jahan (pronounced YA-han)
+Surname: ?
+Title(s): Collector (Former)
+Nickname(s): Kublai
+Reason for Nickname: He picked it himself. "Kublai" is a legendary figure (a grand vizier, to be exact) from his nation's history.
+Job: Prostitute (Formerly), Businessman (Formerly)
+Petname(s): None
+Sex: Male
+Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
+Age: 33
+Apparent Age: 28-30
+Date of Birth: ?
+Place of Birth: The Falcon Steppes
+Alignment: Jahan doesn't believe in the concept of good or evil. The distinction between law and chaos is just as insignificant to him.
+Religion: "Mansheisin", formerly. He left the religion a long time ago, but still practices a few small rituals.
+Race: Human
+Nationality: Falconese/ Tujun
+Marital Status: Single.
Oh, and definitely (and permanently) not looking. Although he can and will give an impression which says otherwise if it would serve to help him.

I'm looking for a setting in which I can develop him even further. If ya like what you see up there, and wanna see the whole thing, and could do something in low/ urban fantasy/ realistic etc. setting, then PM ya lovely words to me and I'll send even lovelier words back to you.

Plot doesn't matter, but I will let you know that I like to make my characters suffer. We can come up with something together, eh?
Have any questions? Just wanna say stuff? Drop your replies here and we'll see to the fuss. But this all my mind can regurgitate for now, thank you preciously for reading my triple-distilled idiocy all the way to here! I am gone.

Afternoon!

At least for me. Ahem. Hi.

I have absolutely no ideas, but I like your style? My writing probably isn't as fluid as yours (especially since I'm getting back into the whole RP thing) or as entertaining, but I can be consistent (at least Mon-Fri, during my work hours). I have no real preference, except that I don't really know anything about Vampire: The Masquerade setting so I can't help you or your spaghetti coat.

I am in my second/third year (it's weird) of law school, so that means my evenings are dedicated to classes and my weekends are dedicated to studying, and maybe occasionally seeing my wife. However, I have some downtime during work hours and can post essentially around this time. I understand that life, school, work, etc does happen so I don't incessantly nag for a reply, as you'll get to it when you get to it.

I might (probably) have a character I can use or I can create a completely new one.

Kurt Vonnegut's 8 rules for writing include: Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
It is natural for characters to suffer (my wife gives me shit about it all the time).

Anyway. I need another RP to fill the void.

s8Zm1pDq.jpg

Oh of course I LIKE you! Here's a gold star! Here's a green star! Here, have an entire constellation!
Your writing probably isn't as fluid as mine??
Come closer... Lay your head on my shoulder... I want to whisper a secret in your ear...

I'm not a native speaker, so I try my god damn hardest to look good lol. The rest is my womanchildish antics.
If ya wanna really see how I write things when I'm not speaking in, you know, first person and actually writing a story.. Then I will find a very, very secret place for us to talk... The place's called private messages but shhhhhhhhhhh the site header has eeaaarrrssss...
We can cook up, work up, put up whatever we want to do there, by the by. Since I gave you a constellation and everything. *bats eyelashes* Please name it after me, please!

Back