Looking for 1x1 Roleplay Partners

Tempest

self-proclaimed pokey rabbit
I got approved (yay!), and now I'm looking for partners to roleplay with.

I'm pretty much okay with roleplaying any sort of genre, although some things tend to keep my attention more than others, it all just depends on my mood. I'm also looking for a semi-literate partner at least; although i don't know what classifies as semi-literate here. Detail is my best friend as long as it isn't over done, because that can turn me off a roleplay as quickly as lack of detail can.

A list of ideas I have. These are pretty general, dull outlines. If anyone is interested in any of them, we can definitely talk more about it.

Cargo Smugglers: This one would be a Sci-Fi roleplay because space smugglers are something i enjoy, but rarely get to roleplay. This would involve scuzzy space bizarres, running from intergalactic law enforcement, rival smugglers, aliens, and lots of illegal cargo. We can work out details if this piques the interest of anyone.

The Midway: The Midway is an idea I've been tossing around for awhile. I, myself, am not religious, but this would have mildly religious undertones, because it's about a sort of "limbo" for a spirit who's body has died. Anyone who enters the Midway is given a "guide" of sorts, a reaper who leads them to their other side (there is no specific "Heaven" or "Hell", just an other side, which is "generated", I suppose, by one's actions in life; in case of coma, a reaper could also be leading a spirit back into the waking world). There's a "safe point" in the Midway where a spirit will "wake up", but beyond that safe point, it's full of Nightmare creatures, and it's unsafe to leave the Safe Point without a reaper guide. We can work out details if this piques the interest of anyone.

Guild of Thieves: This idea is a fantasy idea of sorts. A Kingdom is sent into turmoil when their Prince/Princess runs away to avoid a marriage that they have no interest in. In effort to escape the every watchful eye of their Father, they join a guild of Thieves a few Kingdoms over. We can work out details if this piques the interest of anyone.

That's it for now. I'll be adding more later!

Oooh Cargo Smugglers in a Sci Fi setting. It is one setting that I have done a few times and enjoyed very much. If you would like to give it a shot me send a PM.

Hello~ I'd be interested in any (or all--I'm totally open to multiple RPs) of these ideas and would love to hear from you if you're still interested in looking for a partner.

I'm interested to. Personally, the thief and smuggler one sound cool to do. But Midway sounds like a lot of fun as well.

Back