mamoru

wannabe prince
Hello! My name is Mamoru, and if you've read the title of this post, you know that I'm looking for an RP Partner!

I am open to having a few at once, so if someone has commented before you, have no fear. I'm also open to a variety of ideas, stories, characters, etc., so feel free to pitch in some ideas.

To have a baseline of things that I typically rp/enjoy rp'ing:
  1. Romance (perhaps highest on my list. includes FxF, MxM, MxF, etc)
  2. Fantasy
  3. Medieval
  4. Mythology
  5. Adventure
  6. Some magic is cool too
It's pretty broad stuff on purpose! Anything close to any of those realms would sound fantastic to me.

I'd also like to add some things I'm not comfortable doing/depends IF I would do it:
  1. Rape
  2. Incest
  3. Abuse/Absuive relationships
  4. NSFW (this one depends. If you want specifics on this, do ask)
Some last notes:
  • I prefer longer rps in a paragraph format, written much like a story or a novel would be. The more detail the better!
  • I appreciate communication about any and just about all aspects of the rp. Setting, plot, characters, etc., are all important to me, and having each other on the same page makes things smooth sailing!
  • If things you like aren't on this list or aren't related to them, feel free to ask if I'd be ok with it!
Thanks for reading! Hope to rp with you!

Last edited:
*Waves hand in the air eagerly* I love all the rp genres and would love to go of more idea with you :D

Hello! I too am always eagerly searching for RP partners~ All the genres you've named I also enjoy, although I have to say I enjoy pretty much any possible genre in general. I've never RPed romance before though, so that would be a very interesting experience for me!
Also, the longer RPs in with paragraphs in novel format are exactly the types of RPs I prefer as well!!
In short, I would love to RP with you!

Hello! I too am always eagerly searching for RP partners~ All the genres you've named I also enjoy, although I have to say I enjoy pretty much any possible genre in general. I've never RPed romance before though, so that would be a very interesting experience for me!
Also, the longer RPs in with paragraphs in novel format are exactly the types of RPs I prefer as well!!
In short, I would love to RP with you!
!!! absolutely wonderful I'll pm you ASAP to talk about ideas for a possible rp!!

Back