Most annoying person you've met.

There was once I guy who was probably nineteen or twenty, rather over-weight, fiery red hair, and a drawling way of talking that always seemed to end up at the formal dances I went to. He was really sweet, but he ruined every evening for me. He would always, ALWAYS ask me to dance at least four times in an evening...and the worst of it was; he had a limp and he really didn't know how to dance. It is very awkward for the girl to try and teach the guy to dance! So, when I would really love to be dancing, I would be hiding out in the corner so that he wouldn't ask me again; and because of that, no other guy would ask me to dance either.

I finally developed a method of moving nonchalantly towards the snack table whenever I saw him approaching. I felt bad...but man! it was just awful to have him for a dance partner!!

Wel, not sure how dances work over there... but theres always the option of saying "no thanx" vhen someone asks you to dance. Maybe you shuld have tryed that insted of hiding? :D

There is this guy who I really hate, but I have to deal with him on a regular basis. He likes to think he's everyone's buddy. He's friendly, open-minded, funny (according to some people?) and everyone around me just seems to have a positive opinion of him. That is, except for me. Why?

Because every time we talk to each other, he has to make some kind of sexual joke or comment. If I ask to borrow something, he'll joke about only lending it in exchange for a blowjob. If I mention something about my height (I'm comically short haha) he'll say something about how he loves fucking petite girls. He's always inappropriately asking about my sex life. And on more than one occasion, he's just straight out said shit like, "Let's go to my car and fuck." Not bad enough? Here's the real kicker: Every time he does that, I make it painfully clear what I think of it. No. I am not interested. I don't want to fuck you. I have a boyfriend. I do not find this behavior endearing or attractive in any way. And yet every time, he only seems to get more persistent.

He only ever does this in public, and has never tried to make a move on me. I'm pretty convinced this whole thing has nothing to do with the act of sex, and much, much more to do with trying to elicit some kind of response from me or the people around us. Pretty damn annoying if you ask me.
There's a kid in my school who's almost exactly like that and I have to hang out with him because he's friends with one of my friends. While he doesn't act like he's hitting on people, his jokes are so inappropriate, make no sense cause he just takes any picture-especially if it's Star Wars- and makes it sexual, and a lot of the time sound down right disturbing. Believe me when I say I feel your pain here. I gotta deal with him everyday.

There was once I guy who was probably nineteen or twenty, rather over-weight, fiery red hair, and a drawling way of talking that always seemed to end up at the formal dances I went to. He was really sweet, but he ruined every evening for me. He would always, ALWAYS ask me to dance at least four times in an evening...and the worst of it was; he had a limp and he really didn't know how to dance. It is very awkward for the girl to try and teach the guy to dance! So, when I would really love to be dancing, I would be hiding out in the corner so that he wouldn't ask me again; and because of that, no other guy would ask me to dance either.

I finally developed a method of moving nonchalantly towards the snack table whenever I saw him approaching. I felt bad...but man! it was just awful to have him for a dance partner!!

Social dancing is something I do 3+ times per week, and there is definitely an art in learning to cold-shoulder selective people. Avoid them, but continue to dance with the fun people.

As for me, it's hard to know who is the most annoying. I do have a coworker who, though, she is in no way my boss, loves to tell me what to do. She hovers over me while I'm working, invades my work space to complain about things, wants to constantly show my pictures of her grandkids (I do not like children). Oh, and she microwaves fish on the daily. Right next to my desk.

I've met so many annoying people in my life but one sticks out from all the rest... my big sister. I don't want to give many details yet so I'll just say this: worst role-model EVER.

Back