New Arrivals

Jomber

Explorer
Benefactor
Hello World! I'm not too great at introductions, but here I go.

I've been roleplaying on and off for a few years now. I'm into the genres of sci-fi, fantasy and the Cthulhu mythos. Pretty much standard fare, aside for the Cthulhu part. I especially like to toy with settings involving the Multiverse. That's why the Omniverse caught my eye on this site. : P

Sidenote: How dose one enter the Omniverse (after approval)? Do I just drop in at a location, or do I message someone first? Or... some third option...?

Resuming: I'm really not interested in modern settings. More specifically, modern settings that lack any kind of splash of other genres. Roleplaying in the world I already live in isn't particularly interesting to me. I'm also not huge on romance, which I feel is going to kill a lot of RP opportunities. I dunno why I don't like them. I just... don't.

A little more about myself. I'm an avid gamer. I don't tend to stick to a single game, and instead bounce around from game to game. I'm more of the cooperative and singleplayer type when in comes to games.

Likes, dislikes, and a little fun fact about me. I think that covers it.

I'm looking forward to the shenanigans this site can offer!

Welcome to the site man, theres a chat at the bottm right and a help desk if you want to know more. You can register for Omniverse, I believe, in the bulletin board or just msg Tiko, our friendly Demon Goat overlord.

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Kian is indeed correct. If you're interested in joining the Chronicles of the Omniverse roleplay, just shoot me a PM once your account is approved. I can get you hooked up with the right people depending on what area of the roleplay you're most interested in joining.

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance getting settled in, just ask. We have a lot of very friendly Wardens and users available to lend you a hand if it's needed.

Back