New User New here (:

Hi everyone

I am Damian Winther and I have been in a search for a roleplay site, which would be serious, fun and a place where you can experience friendship and of course fun. I am T1-T3 roleplayer, though I normally do not do T1 as much.

I am 21 years old and I have roleplayed for several years and tried different kind of roleplay-'acts'.

I hope I will find some friends here and a super cool community! :)

Welcome new one :3

We are all a cool and friendly bunch so hopefully just what you are looking for! We have an account approval process here, and so you've done stage 1. WOOHOOO!!~ (Sorry I'm a little crazy, only a little ;))

Next step is to post in the forums. The Main Lobby, Writer's Circle and Creative forums are great places to start. It's a great way to talk to people and find people that you can potentially roleplay with. Also we have a chat so pop in and say hello!

Other than that, welcome. Hope you enjoy it here :3

If you need anything, just shout! :D

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future.

F...fun? What is this "fun" you speak of?

Perhaps I shall try to discover what this "fun" is through asking you some Ice Breaker questions.

1) What is your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Are you sure this community is "super cool"? I thought we were a bunch of weirdos. o_o

F...fun? What is this "fun" you speak of?

Perhaps I shall try to discover what this "fun" is through asking you some Ice Breaker questions.

1) What is your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Are you sure this community is "super cool"? I thought we were a bunch of weirdos. o_o

Uhm.. Hmm..
1) I like all different kinds of RP. Mostly fantasy or sci-fi.
2) Depends really. A vampire is normally very cool, but some of them can be hot too. </////<
3) I have this believe that even weirdos can be cool >.>

Uhm.. Hmm..
1) I like all different kinds of RP. Mostly fantasy or sci-fi.
2) Depends really. A vampire is normally very cool, but some of them can be hot too. </////<
3) I have this believe that even weirdos can be cool >.>

1) Those tend to be the most common Genre's on the site. You should be able to find an RP easily.
2)
laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

I never got that answer before! XD
3) That's a rather... Weird belief. :p

Back