New Person! Yay!

Lemonadae

Its been a few years since I've role-played or wrote a story but I used to write very frequently. I enjoy just about everything from fantasy to modern or sci-fi RPs. I love creating OC's for creative or extensive stories that follow a path of some sorts whether the story-teller sets that path or the OC's do. I love DnD(used to play version 3.5), video games, and fantasy, mystery, or horror novels.

So yeah; That was a little bit about myself.

Just hoping to join a good RP community and write some good stories together!

Hey! Welcome to the Circle.

I'll take a good mystery, but I really don't get into horror novels. My imagination is waaaay too vivid at times :p

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out :)

You played 3.5?

Then I have two questions for you young Commoner.

1. What is the most cheesy build you know of?
2. Have you ever tried Pathfinder?

I have indeed played pathfinder(although the games I played personally seemed OP in comparison to 3.5) and by cheesy build do you mean cheesy setting?(Eberon, Forgotten Realms, etc?) I f so I was always partial to the steam-punky-verse of Eberon. :)

I have indeed played pathfinder(although the games I played personally seemed OP in comparison to 3.5) and by cheesy build do you mean cheesy setting?(Eberon, Forgotten Realms, etc?) I f so I was always partial to the steam-punky-verse of Eberon. :)
I mean OP like 9th level spells for lv.1 elven wizard, chaos shuffle, infinite ability score Kobold etc. :p

It was some of what Pathfinder fixed. More powerful on the whole, but much less ability to abuse in such a manner.

Ah well, in time you shall learn how to get every DM to throw a book at you. :p
If you have any questions, or want a "Resist Book" spell just let us know.

Back