New site, new day

RainQueen

Hello everyone!
When I was in high school, I used to participate in role-play daily and loved it more than anything. Now that I'm older, I realize that I lost this passion somewhere along the way. As a result, I've been looking for a friendly community to start back up with!
My focuses are in horror and dark stories, but I just as readily love realistic tales.
It is wonderful to be here and I can't wait to get to know all of you.
-Rain Queen (aka Regina)

Welcome Storyteller! :) It is really great to have you consider our community as your new home. If you ever have any questions, shoot me a message. I'd be glad to help!

~M

Welcome back to the world of roleplay. Hope to work with you sometime ;)

Ha, nice, we have the same favorite stuff! I hadn't expected someone else here that liked horror so fast! Sweet!

You ain't kidding! But then, I find it can be difficult to find fellow horror fans in every medium, from role playing to video games. Definitely doesn't seem to be everybody's cup of tea, does it? Do you have a favorite kind of horror, or are you up for any heebie-jeebie-inducing "fun"?

You ain't kidding! But then, I find it can be difficult to find fellow horror fans in every medium, from role playing to video games. Definitely doesn't seem to be everybody's cup of tea, does it? Do you have a favorite kind of horror, or are you up for any heebie-jeebie-inducing "fun"?
I'm particularly into psychological horror, horror anthologies (when it comes to film), and body horror. ESPECIALLY body and transformation horror. But I'll really watch/experience anything, as long as it is fun, creative, and hopefully at least a little gory (though not required).

Welcome to the site RainQueen, hope to roleplay and chat with you in the future!

Regardless of the medium, my favorite stuff is typically what I term "harmless horror," meaning stuff that people don't typically think to be scared of (i.e. Not human psychos/wild animals/natural disasters). Otherworldly creatures and forces are a particular favorite of mine, both when I'm the viewer or the creator. Nothing like being hunted by something that breaks nature's laws just by existing. Supernatural stuff is a lot of fun for stories and movies/videos, too. I think my favorite kind of horror is probably the fish-out-of-water kind, where rather than one creature/element from another world comes to ours, one person/a small group gets stuck in a place that's completely alien to them and has to endure both physically and mentally to find a way out.

Do you think we should post in the main lobby and see if we can find any other horror fans? Always the possibility that there's more than we expect!

Welcome to the site! :D Glad to have you here. Also a psychological horror fan!

Welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very nice and I am sure you will be able to find some neat roleplays starting up! I hope you will enjoy your stay!

Back