Returning User Not Sure What This Is

Saarai

Lord of Bondage and Pain
Benefactor
Not many on this site will know who I am, what with so many of you being new here and my disappearance for several months.

I work in music and the last year or two have been nothing but great for me on that front. The downside is that each week my ability to get online and RP seemed to diminish.

No time between my day job, travel, rehearsals, studio work, shows, trying to see my family and friends, and little time to do this thing I enjoy with people I enjoy online, and the death of a close friend of mine draining me emotionally.

It got to the point where I wasn't even able to at least log in and make a post like this. It didn't help that I broke my phone (again) which I would use when I was on the go. I've recently moved, got a new phone, new PC, and the opportunity to make a schedule that works a little better for me.

So, I'm saying that I can, I hope, post and RP again with people here more frequently. But, I also have to dedicate less time to the more time consuming RPs like the Omniverse and my own, Gods Among Men.

I'm hoping I can make this work, writing is something I love very much. Especially with the group I found here.

Welcome back bud. Sorry to hear you were going through some of the dips of the rollercoaster of life, we were wondering how you were doing. Hope the future takes you up, and as always, this is your place to partake in whatever capacity you're able to.

Back