Olympus Estate

Ragenaut

Don't get between me and my munchies
You begin as guests invited to a party at Olympus Estate, in an indeterminate area in Greece. Receiving Invitations a deep red, and with all expenses paid for, the plane rides and travel to the estate was nearly painless, even for the lowest class individuals. When you arrived to the airport, a limousine was parked at the front, with a tall, dark man holding a picture of the icon the invitation had printed on it. After showing the man your invitations, you are now on your way to Olympus Estate, with a promise of a party of a lifetime. This should be the best day of your lives, but an ominous dread holds over you. Most of you have done nothing to deserve this, and who knew who you were to send the invitations? Why was everyone so helpful and generous? Giving first class seats to a working class man, it's too good to be true, right? Anywho, all of you are driving to the origin of the invitations now. Maybe once you get there, you can get some answers.

Welcome, to Olympus Estate. Enjoy your stay, and be our guests!

Last edited:
Welcome to The Olympus Estate, my Resident Evil knock off! Expect a myriad of monsters, puzzles, and charismatic psychopaths for all who step in these evil halls! The core of this game is mystery, and what is exactly happening behind the scenes of this eerie mansion set in the beautiful hills of Greece. You begin and end as normal people, trapped in a very unnatural situation. It's your job to go in, find out what's wrong, and put an end to it! Good luck players, and try your best, to survive, Olympus Estate!

Character Sheet:
(Picture Here, if applicable)
Name:
Weight:
Occupation and Skills:
Weaknesses and Fears:
Backstory:
Blood Type: (may be unknown)

Items: (Common civilian items, augmented by Occupation and Backstory. Always carries a Crimson Invitation at the start.) what you carry so far. Anything pocket sized is carryable. No limits. Can be upgraded with larger containers. If it can't be concealed, it can't be carried.

Physical Health: (Healthy.) Will tell of general condition and specific injuries.

Mental Health: (Usually Healthy, may be changed due to backstory.) Tells of specific mental injuries.

Last edited:
Interested, and will write a CS up tomorrow. I don't really have time, just wanted to reserve the first spot. :p

Excellent idea, man.

Yeah, I had some real life issues arise, which have stolen my focus. Mind too occupied for figuring out stuff, although I do have a premise for a character, an ex athlete turned peace officer, who is a devout skeptic of the paranormal, or anything of the ilk.

Sounds like a good premise. I'm thinking of changing the setting a bit, but the premise still stands. People invited to a creepy mansion. I may just use British mythology over Greek.

Back