Online games you play.

Ostensor Dolor

The Bringer of Pain
I really only solidly play one online game anymore, no matter how hard I try to quit, or get better at it. League of Legends is the game, I play it avidly, sometimes I wonder why I bother, usually days I am tilting and whatnot. Tilting for those unknowing is when you lose continuously and begin to do worse because of losing, usually causing me to become toxic or negative.

Anyhow. . .does anyone else play, if not, what DO you play?

I don't bite.

Unless you ask nicely.

I've played Overwatch, 'tis a relatively fun game, although after long hours among various online pvp shooters. By long I mean long, because I get mad, and rage hard, one of them who chucks the controller to boot. That I was no good at PvP shooters, I used to be kind of good at Counter Strike... *shrugs* I guess I'm getting to old and my opponents have more time to screw around and get better. :p

Sorry man, but at least there are many other games out there to play other than PvP shooters, right?

Which is why I can happily say I can still kick most people's butts in Command & Conquer Red Alert and Star Craft 1. lmao. I'm not that bad, I just don't play enough anymore I guess. Plus another reason I didn't bother with Over watch was they had no campaign or story to go along with anything.

True that Overwatch was quite highly priced for what they offered, but hey the game's fun so, people still buy in. I play a bit of everything, my steam counts too many sodding games, some I've never touched, just bought because they were cheap... Yeah I'm that person, we're all that person once in a while. Blizzard-wise I still enjoy a bit of starcraft2, diablo3 and heroes of the storm once in a while. I always was more of a warcraft3 person over starcraft1, but I don't have a choice anymore, don't I? :p

Rainbow Six Siege! I haven't come across that many salty players (besides friends) and I've genuinely had a good time.

If you enjoy League, you can try Vainglory, it's a MOBA for mobile and I especially love how smooth its controls feel.

Freedom Wars, while i do appreciate the solo version, the online can be helpfull when i can't finish a mission normaly.. the game sure is far to be boring.

Been doing more and more Shadowverse lately. It's p sweet.

Paladins, and lots of it. Some call it the "free-to-play Overwatch", and there are some significant similarities, but ultimately I prefer it regardless of money, for two major reasons:
  • High mobility across all characters.
  • Longer time to kill.
that being said, most of my favourite youtubers play Overwatch, so i love both games for different reasons

I also occasionally play diep.io, which isn't a game I'd recommend per se, but it has its perks.

I like to play Star Wars: The Old Republic online. It's almost the only online game I play. The only other one I played was Diablo but I got burnt out on that one

Back