[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

Think! Use your adventure portion of your creativity :p
Right, I'm writing a response.
3 things
1: is it all good that the dragon dives in my post?
2: is this a dangerous enough opponent to naturally enable his first magical ability? (Noble Goal: Increase to all attributes if against an opponent capable of killing them all)
3: What would the difficulty be to 1a) Jump on this thing or 2a) Stab it in the eye.

1) go ahead :)
2) the plot will reveal the abilities :p so you'll have to hold off.
3) your char won't be able to get close enough for those things. This beast is massive, fast, and incredibly vicious. But don't hesitate to write an attempt! Those are fun and if they suit the char, by all means! Also, if you ever want to try something, set up the post and leave it hanging and I'll reply to tell you how it went :D

Wait there's actual cover? I thought we were in an open plain next to a cliff. That's why I dumped the kid behind the rock wall.

So uh, we got a plan? Not that I'm not enjoying going toe to toe with a dragon, but I expected Alathon to last longer than the first encounter.

I've got no idea what we're doing, although you'll have to have a way to get him out of there, somehow. Maybe Ashryn can go back and help him later.

I'll try and distract the beast until you lot are far enough away (and Zaos gets back from whatever he's trying to do) and then book it the moment I can. Who knows, I could even get lucky and make it through with only minor scarring.

What else could we try doing with the dragon? Also how are we going to get Alathon out of there?

What else could we try doing with the dragon? Also how are we going to get Alathon out of there?
Those are good questions. If nobody comes up with any ideas and posts them by the end of the weekend, then I'll move us along with slight God modding (nothing more than "the party did this generally).

Alathon's pretty tricky. Depending on how fast the dragon generally is, he could potentially use it's body against itself. Run along the main body of the beast, flip off and make a break for the cover of trees. He should be able to lose the animal there.

Back