[OOC] Nomadium - General OOC Thread & Discussion

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa okay so I'm sorry for my long absence, I got really sick and it's been suffering. But I posted in the quest, so let's get this show on the road!

I'm not sure what else Southpaw has planned for the quest. So I'm not sure they can leave until Southpaw gives the all clear. In the meantime we can have character interaction? I hope I didn't bore you/annoy you too much with Misha and my portion of the quest. :p

I'm not sure what else Southpaw has planned for the quest. So I'm not sure they can leave until Southpaw gives the all clear. In the meantime we can have character interaction? I hope I didn't bore you/annoy you too much with Misha and my portion of the quest. :p
I assumed that Paw was simply making your character obsticle and that they'd leave right after :D

Please, it's been a blast! And I think what Kanassa said is accurate, as well. not 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure that's what's up. :)

*hint, hint Misha cut a rope when dropping the chandelier ;) So there is a long line of it right behind them near the door.

Back