New User Pears

Dis a pear

Well hey there! I'm new to this whole role play thing but I've been writing for as long as I can remember! I love post apocalyptic role plays. Perhaps something that you can't get in the real world. I have many characters under my belt and play a range of them! I'm very flexible with anything as well! Thank you for reading and maybe we will role play some time !

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?
Hey there! Life is going, been busy with a bunch of bullshit, but the world is so beautiful I can't seem to hate it! And you? Hope the world is treating you a'right! I love to role play a lot of different things, supernatural type stuff, fantasy, scary things, things out of this world! Even slice of life haha..

My music taste is honestly all over the place, and always has been. But one thing I will always love is the good ol' dad rock! Ac Dc, Iron maiden, BuckCherry, Rock on!

Favourite band.... has to be Alter Bridge... Fav movie? The fisher king! And I would love to get started on finding a role play to join, haha..

Reactions: Nox
Good! Have you listened to Arctic Monkeys? I assume you've been approved, if not then engage in conversation and you'll be accepted, eventually. while waiting you can look for interesting rps to join;):emoji_grin:

Good! Have you listened to Arctic Monkeys? I assume you've been approved, if not then engage in conversation and you'll be accepted, eventually. while waiting you can look for interesting rps to join;):emoji_grin:
Indeed I have listened to the artic monkeys.. HOWEVER... I'm not a fan, but I do respect them, haha. And thank you :3

Indeed I have listened to the artic monkeys.. HOWEVER... I'm not a fan, but I do respect them, haha. And thank you :3
I see. We can continue speaking here if you want? To get your approval chance up. I infact have two rp's up for sign ups atm so you could join in the future if you want.

I see. We can continue speaking here if you want? To get your approval chance up. I infact have two rp's up for sign ups atm so you could join in the future if you want.
Sounds good Thank you for being patient with me, hehe...

Back