Planetscape: A Multiversal Quest

Quick question(s). Is this test going to be taken in character? The test is good, but my character's answers sometimes doesn't fall directly with one answer or another. There's also several questions where he feels one way, but would deliberately answer the other to protect his own pride.

Apparently my character follows the path of the mask. From what I'm reading it seems pretty accurate for them!

Last edited:
Me too. I'm an artist apparently, even though I have it that my character can't draw for shit...
Answering to the Artist patron doesn't necessarily mean you are an artist, just fyi. More than anything, it implies that you mirror the qualities of an artist.

Quick question(s). Is this test going to be taken in character? The test is good, but my character's answers sometimes doesn't fall directly with one answer or another. There's also several questions where he feels one way, but would deliberately answer the other to protect his own pride.
The quiz is meant to be taken in character. I would advise you answer each question with whatever is closest to the true reaction they would have. Their path is meant to symbolize their true self and the struggles they must endure.

You answer to the DANCER patron. You hold the spirit of the SOUL. The Dancer and her children are dynamic, and set the tone of the season they embody for all others. Quick on their feet, ambitious, and active, you are quick to start a project, but slow to complete one. Your enthusiasm and zest for the things you are passionate about are quick to charm and draw in others, but be sure to not let this enthusiasm become too domineering. It's okay to let others help. after all: they might lead a project closer to where you wish for it to arrive, rather than away. The Soul is the most introspective part of the spirit, and often "feels" more intensely than others. These feelings can come in all forms, but people are often drawn to you for this overarching talent. You are intuitive, and understand what others require to succeed. Because of this, you are compassionate and sensitive, a true nurturer. Because of this compulsion to feel, you musn't dawdle: You are at your worst when inactive. Emotions can be overpowering, and without a clear path, you may find yourself brooding in your own empathy. The Treasure given to you is ancient. Looking at it pacifies some of your troubles. If you harness this Treasure to its greatest ability, you shall gain domain over the power of WATER.

I took the quiz, hoho! Looks like I answer to the Dancer patron and my element is WATER.

Our Epic request is now APPROVED! I will get to work with the current co-GM's on making everything look nice, and then we'll let everyone in!

Note: if you requested to be Co-GM and are not currently listed as one, don't worry! I will be in need of more soon, and you're all on the list :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLANETSCAPE IS NOW A LIVE, RUNNING EPIC RP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEAD OVER HERE AND CLICK ON THE 'NEW GAME' TAB TO BEGIN APPLYING!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

Nice! Uh... I have one question. The character idea I had... um... doesn't hail from Earth. Does that change anything? Or do I have to throw that idea out?

Back