Potential RP Ideas

Ciara

Hey guys!

After looking through some of the roleplays already made I decided it would probably be best for me to make my own since I have a few neat ideas from past roleplays I have created on other sites. I would prefer to be the girl character in 1x1s but can be male or female in group RPs.

So anyways, here are some plot ideas I've brainstormed. I'm open to suggestions and other RP ideas if you want to comment with your RP if you would like me to join.

1. 1x1 On my last roleplaying site, I had a really great experience with the whole "only 2 people left on the planet" theme. I would like to do something like that... I don't want to make anything too specific, I would rather both of us create the story-line as we go.

2. GROUP I think it would be fun to create a RP based off of the Hunger Games, with different characters of course. Everyone would have to make more than one character, though, because some will die. I don't know how well it would work out but I'm sure we could come up with some kind of twist to keep things going.

3. 1x1 Inmate and guard secret attraction? Kind of cheesy but might be fun.

4. GROUP I don't know if anyone has seen the 100, but I loved that idea. I would love to do something like that! A group of teenaged criminals are sent down from a space ship to Earth (first contact with Earth in over 200 years).

Let me know if you have any other ideas or would like to start one of these RPs with me. Thanks :)

Either of the 1x1's would be fine with me. I don't mind if you prefer to play a female character since I typically play male characters. Give a shout in a PM if you think you wanna give it a shot with me.

Only two others that I know of who like to 1x1 are females and prefer to play females as well. AwesomeLady and Empress

Back