Purgatory - The Unescapeable Place Chapter I

Nox

"There is no power on this earth that can stop me"
OPEN TILL MONDAY

In the looming fog lay a city unknown to most, a city with many names. Said to be inescapable, the city lay in the mountains with rain and bad weather nearly constantly. There are a lot of suspicious looking inhabitants here aswell. Many describe this city as a Hell or Heaven. Depending on the individual who is describing. We, however, call it, Purgatory.
-
The story will be about a few people understanding they're dead and trying to figure out a way out, and debating whenether or not they're meant to cross to border from life and death.
dsc0083.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So hi! This RP is going to centered around "Purgatory" as city. Romance can bloom if you wish. It's going to take place in modern times. This city is by nature inescapable and paranormal stuff will happen in it.
Make your character as you go, so if anyone is interested just reply.

Last edited:
Love the idea. What is the story?
There's no specific set narrative,however, the story will most likely start with setting up the characters,
Making relations, that kind of stuff and then the plot moves on a bit later

Lukas Morehouse
Likes: beautiful women, rebuilding classic cars, painting, kung-fu, and running.
Dislikes: bullies, weak handshakes, his millionaire father, the necessity for violence, and bad art.
Work: runs a small business that deals in art and information.
Hobbies: hiking, biking, and learning

Lukas Morehouse
Likes: beautiful women, rebuilding classic cars, painting, kung-fu, and running.
Dislikes: bullies, weak handshakes, his millionaire father, the necessity for violence, and bad art.
Work: runs a small business that deals in art and information.
Hobbies: hiking, biking, and learning

This is good. Approved

Harley Rosentrance

Likes: Cats, Art History, Conspiracies, Eyeliner, Punk Music
Dislikes: Cold Weather, Pretentious People, Bitter Pessimists
Hobbies: Bass Guitar, Video Games, Designing Tattoos

Extra
Her birth name is Hayley, but she goes by Harley because it’s gender-neutral.
Her chosen name was inspired by Harley Quinn.
She plays bass and sings backup in a punk band called No Rest for the Killers. They kind of suck, but at least they’re having fun.

Appearance|Tattoos

Harley Rosentrance

Likes: Cats, Art History, Conspiracies, Eyeliner, Punk Music
Dislikes: Cold Weather, Pretentious People, Bitter Pessimists
Hobbies: Bass Guitar, Video Games, Designing Tattoos

Extra
Her birth name is Hayley, but she goes by Harley because it’s gender-neutral.
Her chosen name was inspired by Harley Quinn.
She plays bass and sings backup in a punk band called No Rest for the Killers. They kind of suck, but at least they’re having fun.

Appearance|Tattoos
I like this, polar opposite from Lukas there. Approved

Emma Laurent

Dislikes: being around lots of people, liars, outgoing people, randomness and imperfections
Hobbies: gardening, cooking, reading and just learning
Extra : Emma was originally French but moved to the UK with her parents when she was just two, she is a perfectionist and sometimes it gets out of control, she obsess about planning and being organized, she is quite reserved but often get used for her dumb good heart, She had a small library in her café and a corner to sell flowers, it was couples favorite destiny and she found pleasure in seeing people loving or being loved

Brian Moore
Dislikes/Weaknesses: Death, Fear, Ignorance
Personality: An introvert, gets stressed easily, smart, wisecracking, but is mostly serious.
Hobbies: Art, Journalism, Reading, Tinkering with technology
Extra: Has a brother and a sister which are twins, 2 years older than him.
Self Diagnosed himself with OCD.
Used to have a girlfriend named Clarice who was tragically killed in a car crash.
Tries to be kind to people, but has little patience.

Emma Laurent

Dislikes: being around lots of people, liars, outgoing people, randomness and imperfections
Hobbies: gardening, cooking, reading and just learning
Extra : Emma was originally French but moved to the UK with her parents when she was just two, she is a perfectionist and sometimes it gets out of control, she obsess about planning and being organized, she is quite reserved but often get used for her dumb good heart, She had a small library in her café and a corner to sell flowers, it was couples favorite destiny and she found pleasure in seeing people loving or being loved

Brian Moore
Dislikes/Weaknesses: Death, Fear, Ignorance
Personality: An introvert, gets stressed easily, smart, wisecracking, but is mostly serious.
Hobbies: Art, Journalism, Reading, Tinkering with technology
Extra: Has a brother and a sister which are twins, 2 years older than him.
Self Diagnosed himself with OCD.
Used to have a girlfriend named Clarice who was tragically killed in a car crash.
Tries to be kind to people, but has little patience.

Both approved

When there are enough people I guess

Correct

So if this is open until Monday, will we start on Monday? I'm just wondering because i'm busy until late afternoon (around 2:30) on weekdays. (Eastern Daylight time)

Reactions: Nox
So if this is open until Monday, will we start on Monday? I'm just wondering because i'm busy until late afternoon (around 2:30) on weekdays. (Eastern Daylight time)

Correct. We should have an order, that will come naturally.

Back